Chapter 46: Suprise Guests

It wasn't easy for Liam by any means, but with the Puppy Pack's help, he was at least now stable. He still felt the over looming guilt, but it was getting easier to deal with. His health wasn't good yet, but it was slowly improving. No supernatural occurrences had happened in the past month which was a blessing for the Puppy Pack. School became normal again for them. Coach was slowly shaping them into a great lacrosse team. Theo and Liam were becoming closer and closer. Mason and Corey were as strong as ever, and Brett and Nolan were solidifying their relationship every day. Nolan started talking to someone too with his anxiety; he managed to convince everyone else it might be beneficial for them as well.

Liam woke up to Theo's alarm going off. Theo was already starting to get ready when Liam opened his eyes.

"Morning, Little Wolf."

"Morning," Liam nodded sleepily.

"C'mon big day today," Theo kissed his forehead pulling him up from the bed.

"Don't remind me," Liam looked at his boyfriend thinking about the fall ball scrimmage tonight.

"It's your first collegiate lacrosse game, don't worry about it," Theo smirked.

"I hate you."

"Doubtful."

"Fine, I love you most of the time."

"That's what I thought," Theo kissed him again.

Liam threw on his lacrosse hoodie and sweatpants, still hanging off his frame, but it was slowly beginning to look slightly like it belonged to him again. He didn't shiver as much anymore but was still cold most of the time. They went downstairs where everyone else was already up and eating. Mason handed Liam his plate as well as Theo his.

"Thanks, Mas," Theo looked at him gratefully.

Liam was already pushing his around his plate.

"Liam," Theo looked at him sternly.

"Sorry, I'm nervous about tonight."

"Don't be," Brett smiled, "we are the best team in the country."

"If you say so," Liam reluctantly took a bite of his food.

The school day was a blur; Liam didn't even remember what happened in any of his classes all he was focused on was the game tonight.

Theo, Nolan, and Liam left together after anatomy to meet up with the other three.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Brett looked at Liam and Nolan excitedly.

"How are you never nervous?" Nolan looked at his boyfriend.

"Confidence," Brett smirked.

"Hiding up nervousness," Mason looked at him.

Theo smiled, "everyone gets nervous Brett."

"Stop it," Brett shoved his shoulder.

"Hey," Liam growled lightly, eyes flashing red.

"Did you just go alpha on me?" Brett looked at him.

"I'm always the alpha."

"Are you?" Theo questioned playfully.

"I don't need to know this," Nolan looked at them.

They went home to get ready for the game.

Liam was up in his room with Theo getting ready, "you're going to do great. I mean literally who is better than you at lacrosse."