Chapter 21: Plans Unfold

TW: eating disorders

Melissa, Argent, Scott, and Malia decided to go on a hike on the other side of town to clear their heads. Derek and Stiles asked Mason, Corey, Theo, and Liam for a tour of the college, while Lydia and Parrish went out with some of Parrish's friends for the afternoon.

Derek, Stiles, Theo, Mason, Corey, and Liam jumped into the jeep. Liam got into the trunk since he was obviously the smallest one. They pulled into the campus; Liam shuttered looking at the locker room, thinking about Coach.

Mason took lead on the tour, being his usual self; Corey at his side. Stiles was amused with everything as Derek just went along with it. Theo and Liam took the back; Theo making sure Liam didn't pass out.

Suddenly Dr.Ryan walked out in front of them, "Liam!" he said seeing the boy.

"Hi, Dr.Ryan," Liam answered, not feeling like talking to anyone right now.

"Sad to see about Coach," he looked at him.

Liam nodded his head, looking down at the ground.

"You okay Liam; are you sick?" Dr.Ryan pointed at the feeding tube running down Liam's nose.

"I'm fine, thanks; it's just for precautionary measures."

"If you need anything, just let me know," he looked at him. "Theo, Mason, Corey, you too."

"Thank you, Dr.Ryan."

"Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale, nice to meet you," he stuck out his hand. "Are you they only ones of the pack here?"

"Yes," Stiles looked at him suspiciously. He sounded like he was trying to gain something from his questioning.

"Stiles, Derek, this is my advisor, Dr.Ryan," Liam introduced them. "I'm just giving them a tour; they are in town just to visit for Fall break."

"Ah, have a good afternoon. Liam will be a great guide; he's my favorite student," Dr. Ryan smirked as he walked away.

"I don't like him," Derek said bluntly.

"He's literally just a professor," Mason looked at him weirdly.

"Something was off," Derek looked at him.

Theo looked at Derek, realizing he was right. He always noticed something; his weird attraction to Liam, but Liam always thought fondly of the man, so Theo didn't think anything of it.

They were walking towards the edge of campus after Mason had finished giving the tour of campus when Theo heard something.

His head turned around followed by Liam and Derek with their supernatural hearing.

"Get down!" Derek pushed Stiles down as Theo shielded Liam; Mason and Corey went invisible as bullets began to fire at them.

Derek stood up taking the hunter closest to him; Theo turned to punch the next one down to the ground. Liam even his weakened state fought through the dizziness and jumped on a hunter driven by anger, Stiles pointed a gun at one as he went down due to Corey punching him invisible. After the hunters were all taken down, Stiles called the police "asking for clean up."

Theo was supporting Liam barely being able to hold himself up after taking down one of the hunters; they quickly went to the jeep and left the campus.

"How the hell did they find us there?" Mason said out loud when they go into the car.

"It's obvious, Mason," Theo looked over.

"No, Theo, it can't," Liam muttered barely conscious.

"Sorry, Little Wolf," Theo held him closer to him.