Chapter 42: Looking Up

Why World War Z?" Lydia complained.

"Because Liam is obsessed with it and none of us have any experience with zombies," Malia responded.

"We hope so at least," Stiles smiled.

"What would a zombie bite do to a werewolf?" Brett asked out loud.

"I mean would we heal our just become like some crazy werewolf-zombie," Scott answered.

"Werewolf zombie chimera?" Mason chimed in.

"Stop it," Lydia looked at them.

"I mean it would be good to know," Liam said.

"Liam! No one is getting turned into a zombie," Lydia glared at him.

"I mean it's not impossible," Derek added.

"I burst into flames on command; I don't take anything out at this point," Parrish laughed.

Lydia groaned and started the movie.

Liam was intertwined in Theo's arms, both under a thick blanket to stop him from shivering. Theo looked down at Liam, his small body, his Little Wolf. He placed a kiss on his forehead, and Liam pulled him down closer.

"Ewe," Stiles looked at them as he and Derek were on top of one another.

"Like you have room to talk?" Theo looked at them as Derek bit down on his boyfriend's neck.

"I'm leaving," Peter made a gagging noise.

They stopped, laughing to themselves.

Once the movie was over; Theo picked Liam up to go upstairs as everyone said goodnight.

"I can walk," Liam looked at his boyfriend.

"I know, but also I don't want to let you."

Liam gave in leaning into the chimera. Theo sat him down on the bed as he began to change.

"You seem to be in a good place, Little Wolf."

"A lot better, I will tell you that."

"Good," Theo laid a kiss on his lips.

Liam pulled him down on top of him, feeling his body against his.

Liam woke up to his alarm going off at seven. The pack wanted to eat breakfast together before they headed off. Theo sat up first, making sure Liam didn't do his passing out act.

"I'm fine," Liam assured him sitting up. He felt better than he had in days. He threw on a sweatshirt and sweatpants as Theo slipped on jeans and a t-shirt. They headed downstairs as Melissa and Argent were making breakfast. Derek handed them over two cups of coffee.

"Liam," Melissa looked at him, "remember you have that doctor's appointment tomorrow."

"Right," Liam nodded thinking about his treatment appointment. He was going to fight to just come in for check-ins and do treatment on his own. He knew they wouldn't be able to figure out his werewolf self anyways.
"I'll make sure he gets there," Theo assured her.

"I know, Theo," Melissa smiled at the boy.

Mason and Corey sat down beside Parrish and Lydia. They started talking about something. Brett and Derek were arguing about something with Stiles and Nolan laughing at their strong-willed boyfriends. Scott and Malia sat down and were making sure Theo and Liam were alright. Melissa and Argent served breakfast.

Liam slowly started eating his food, gripping onto Theo's hand for support. It took him longer than everyone, but he finished it.

After clean-up, Argent and Peter went to pack the car, Melissa looked at Liam, "call me if you need anything, but I have the feeling you are going to be alright."

Liam smiled at her, "thanks, Melissa," hugging the woman.

"Theo, take care of yourself and him," Melissa hugged the chimera, Theo accepted it. It was weird for him having Melissa as some motherly figure.

She starting goodbye to Mason, Corey, Brett, and Nolan.

Lydia and Parrish said goodbye to them next.

"Take care of yourselves," Lydia looked at Theo and Liam, "I mean it."

"Thanks, Lydia," Theo looked at her. Liam hugged her.

"Let us know if you need anything; we aren't that far away," Parrish assured him.

"We will," Liam looked at the man.

Derek gave them side hugs while Stiles was rambling off ways they need to be careful.

"We got it thanks, Stiles," Theo cut him off.

"You know what Raeken."

"Thanks, Stiles."

"Anytime, Theo, just for Liam though you know."

"Why else would I talk to you?" Theo smirked.

Stiles and Theo gave an awkward hug, then Stiles embraced Liam.

"Stiles, I can't breathe," Liam eventually called out.

"That's enough," Derek laughed pulling his boyfriend off the boy.

Argent and Peter came in.

"If you need us let us know," Argent looked at the boys.

"I think you two will be fine together, but if you need me I guess I can come to help you," Peter smiled.

Scott and Malia came over. Scott embraced Liam, "look at me, you are the strongest person I know. You can do this."

Liam nodded, accepting Scott's hug.

Malia looked at Theo, "take care of him."

"You do the same," Theo looked over at Scott and laughed.

"Thanks, Theo," Scott looked at him, "for everything."

"No problem, McCall."

Everyone went outside to leave after a few more goodbyes. They drove off.