Chapter 47: We Won?

"He better be," Malia looked at Theo, "we drove all the way for California with Peter for this."

"Excuse me, I think we had a lovely trip," Peter broke in.

"Do you guys ever stop?" Mason looked at them.

"Nope," Scott answered for them.

Theo's eyes were glued on Liam warming up. The rest of the pack went in between the four of them, but Theo could care less about the rest of the puppy pack.

"How has he been feeling?" Lydia looked over at Theo.

"A lot better; he's still struggling, but a lot better than he was. His health is still weak, but he hasn't passed out in a week at least."

"Poor kid," Parrish answered,

"He's still the best player on the field," Theo assured him.

Theo was right even during warm-ups anyone could tell Liam was the best. He was fast, smooth, and skillful. Corey barely missed any balls that entered the goal. Brett and Nolan were perfect with their moves, speed, and knowing their plays. The rest of the team followed their lead. You could see they followed Liam's lead easily. Theo smiled that was his boyfriend.

"You are such a proud lacrosse boyfriend," Stiles smirked at him.

"And?" Theo questioned him.

"You lost your tough guy touch tonight," Stiles looked at him.

"I can still kill you Stilinski."

"Let's not," Derek looked at him, moving closer to Stiles.

"I didn't say I would; I'm just saying I could," Theo shut Stiles up.

The game was about to begin as eyes were watching the field. Everyone was screaming for Liam, Brett, Nolan, and Corey except Theo and Peter.

"C'mon Theo," Mason looked at him.

"What I'm proud of him, but I'm not the cheerleading type."

The ball was thrown up, and Liam easily snatched the ball out of the air, throwing it to his teammate. The teammate was quickly knocked down but not before Brett grabbed the ball throwing it towards Nolan to avoid being taken down himself. Nolan passed it to a teammate before being roughly tackled himself.

"Do you think he's alright?" Mason looked at Theo.

"He'll be fine," Theo looked as Nolan was already getting up, but he also saw Brett heading towards the player that took out his boyfriend. Their teammate dropped the ball and the player had picked up the ball. Brett easily knocked the ball out of his stick, shoving him to the ground with a shoulder check.

"He's fine," Scott told them laughing. Nolan grabbed the ball whipping it towards Liam who easily dodged two of the defenders. He ran towards the goal and with a quick flick of his wrist threw the ball right in the net.

Everyone stood up and cheered; Theo smiled.

"Nothing?" Mason looked at him.

"I'm screaming on the inside."

Liam looked up and saw the pack and smiled.

The other team called a time out. Their coach looked at them.

"You have to take out number 09; he's fast and you aren't going to be able to block his shots. He was the top recruit in the country last year, but he's one of those supernatural freaks. He has one downfall in his performance; he's small, very small. You hit him hard enough; he isn't going to be able to get back up," their coach told them.