༻ Notice ༺

A few (somewhat important) things to note:

1) This is completely a work of fiction and EVERYTHING is made up by me! Any similarities to anything else is absolutely coincidental.

2) Some details in the story may not be completely factual. I have tried my best researching the various topics included, but I am no expert so please be aware that my depictions of certain things might not reflect accurately into real life.

3) I'll be putting some of my favourite quotes from some great songs at the beginnning of every chapter, I recommend each song! The quote is going to be (mostly) random for each chapter so it (mostly) won't relate to the content of the chapter.

4) This is the first time I'm exploring writing a story of this type, everything else I've written is extremely fluffy so I'm sorry if it isn't that good </3

5) Trigger warnings: Violence, blood, mental illness, needles and some other dark themes. Please don't read if you're not comfortable with these topics. I'll put the appropriate trigger warning(s) at the start of the chapters that need it anyway. Violence will be very frequent so I won't mention it every single time at the beginning of chapters, if you're uncomfortable with that please don't read this book.

I hope you'll enjoy!