9 ⚡ Drink the truth

IF YOU'RE NOT INTO YAOI (boy x boy) CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SKIP THE PICTURE.

This is random but I just needed to show someone this page because I find it so cute and the art is just 🤤 the manga above (Kuroneko Kareshi series) is what inspired me to write about werecats

This is random but I just needed to show someone this page because I find it so cute and the art is just 🤤 the manga above (Kuroneko Kareshi series) is what inspired me to write about werecats. Blondie is a leopard while his partner is a tiny black cat. So cute 🥺

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote! ❤️

Chapter 9

The music is loud, the booze is everywhere, the lights are partially on, and everyone on the clowder is dancing their heart out. Our dancing night usually goes with either Latin music or Swing. Other than having a feline inside of us that brings us together, everyone loves to dance, weirdly.

Tonight we went with Latin, so Salsa or even Bachata is flowing through our veins. The entrance hall's emptiness is the perfect place to do it.

Richard and Gabriella's chemistry can be seen from a mile away. They opened the floor, having everyone's eyes on them. The way their bodies moved in sync and the look of pure love they shared was breathtaking. A couple of songs later, Nala dragged Kai on the dancing floor, and everyone soon followed, bringing me here.

I follow Xavier's lead, grinning at the fast-paced movements our bodies do in automatic with twirls, hips movement, and understanding gazes. There are a few moments where it seems like time has frozen. Now is one of them.

As my feet move to the sound of the beat, my eyes wander around the dimly-lighted room, seeing everyone with a confident smile, and human ears replaced by the feline ones.

Xavier's round lion ears make him look adorable to the point I want to squeeze his cheeks and give him hundreds of hugs. That desire doesn't last long the second my eyes drop to his undressed, inked chest glistening with sweat.

For every twirl I do, my back presses against him, and he doesn't hesitate to fluster me. "Let's sneak out of here," he whispers, seductively.

My freckled face already red for the dance gets worse as I shake my head. "I don't want to," I say, catching him exhale loud enough for me to hear over the music.

I stop, pulling him for a slow dance even though the song is in a completely different tempo. "Why are you so horny all of a sudden? We did it less than twenty-four hours ago," I say with a frown.

Xavier squeezes my waist. "Because it's you."

A snort falls from my lips. "Well, get over it."

His jaw slightly drops before he recovers, giving me his usual annoyed face. "Yes, Alexa, you just say the word, and I'll become impotent," he dryly says.

My eyebrow raises at his sarcasm. "Thank the Gods we didn't start this when we were in high school, or I would have already killed you for that stamina."