/Four/

Irene's PoV

Before I left the building, I asked Seulgi when I can use the robots she said that the team is not yet done programming the robots. To be honest the robots now are nice. I mean they can act like the real ones.

Since I still have time, I decided to call my friend to meet her.

"Hey, are you busy today? I'm free, just thinking if you're up to with a talk?" I asked

["Well I'm not doing something so yeah, meet me at the ****."] she said and ended the call.

I changed my route and call Y/N to check her.

"Y/N how are you?"

["I'm missing you bae, go home now."]

Oh my god, her gay ass is active right now...

"I need to meet someone. Do you want me to buy some food for you?"

["Ok, just be quick, I want to eat you."]

"You kid, I'll kill you if I arrive there!"

["I mean I want to eat the food you will buy. Sorry hehe."]

"Whatever just wait for me," I said and hang up the call.

What will happen if she happened to meet Sana or the Robot Sana.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the place and saw my friend inside.

"Hello Irene, it's been so long. I'm glad that you're not busy today."

"Hi, Yeah kinda long time Nayeon. Anyway, do you got your order already? I'll treat you." I said

"Yep, but since it's your treat, I'll order again," Nayeon said and laugh

Yep right, She is Nayeon. Im Nayeon my college friend. We are in the same class as Daniel. I wonder what will be her reaction if she finds out that Daniel used her face and personality to build a robot.

I just laughed between my thoughts and look at her.

"So how's your squad?" I asked

"Well, I don't have news about them, only for Jihyo and Jeongyeon. About the J-line and Maknae line, I don't know." Nayeon said and shrugged.

"How's Jihyo?" I asked

"Still not fine, you know... it's hard for her to accept that her boyfriend just died." Nayeon said

Well yeah, Jihyo is Daniel's long-time girlfriend. That's why I know all of them. Nayeon's squad and me and Daniel became friends with them.

But something happened to the squad that makes them separate their paths.

"And Jeongyeon?" I asked

"Still busy, she needs to double work, you know? Maid in the morning, a waiter in the evening." Nayeon said

"That's tiring. And you?"

"Looking for a job, you know. I need to." Nayeon said

I frowned as I heard what happened to Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo. They are the most expected person that should be rich by now because of being intellectual students during our times.

"Sad to know that. I hope you can find your work sooner." I said

"Yeah, wait how about you? You keep asking about me and the squad. How are you?" She asked

"Well after Daniel died, all of his responsibilities were passed to me. But all in all, doing great." I said

"That's good to know."

"Yeah, but taking care of a teen who's acting like a child is not," I said

"You're babysitting someone?" She asked

"Daniel's sister," I said that made Nayeon in shock

"What? I don't know that he has a sister?!" Nayeon said.

I'm not surprised, since Daniel's parents died he became so distant with Y/N. He never opened up or tell the story about Y/N for an unknown reason. Even Jihyo didn't know that Daniel has a sister. That made Y/N think that her brother doesn't have care for her but in reality, he does.

"Well, he has. Anyway, Thank you for the talk Nayeon. I hope your squad will be back someday. I'll go now, My MASTER is calling." I said and put a sarcastic tone in the "master" part.

"Oh yeah, thanks for the treat anyway," Nayeon said.

When my food arrived, I just take it out and paid for the bill.

"Bye Nayeon," I said and leave as she said goodbye too.

I went to my car and drive back to the house.

I'll get to see Y/N again. Oh my god.

I entered the house and Y/N welcomed me with a glare.

"What?" I asked

"What took you so long?! I'm hungry!" She exclaimed

"I bought this, happy?" I said and handed her the food.

She just looks at the paper bag and smiled

"Eat with me." She said

I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

Her mood is undefined.

We went to the dining room and started to eat.

"Irene, I want to go outside. This place is boring." She said as she munches her food.

"How many times should I tell you that you're not allowed t-"

"To go out because my Family is into trouble and it might be the reason for me to fall into trouble." She continued as she cut me.

"I already memorized your line, but I don't care. I want to go out." Y/N said

"Fine, give me a week. After that, you'll know if I'll let you or not." I said

"What? How about in three days?" She asked

"No."

"Four?"

"Aniyo."

"Five? Last call."

"Y/N."

"Ok fine, a week no extensions." She said and went up to her room.

This is stressful! I hope the robots will be good so I can chill for a little.