/105/

Your PoV

"Where's Yeojin!?"

I looked back and saw Nayeon rushing to me, It's an hour ago when I called her and we arrived here in the hospital.

"She's fine now. Don't worry." I said and signaled her to come with me in Yeojin's room.

"She collapsed a while ago. She's burning hot when I checked her." I said

"How is that even possible, she told me that she's fine." Nayeon said as she checks on Yeojin.

Not so long the doctor arrives and Nayeon talks to her. I just sat at the couch and checked on my phone as I decided to have some random notes for the speech that I'll be delivering.

"Y/N."

I looked up and saw Nayeon called me.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, for bringing her here." She said sincerely.

"No need, it's totally fine." I said and went back on my phone.

"You know what? Last time Yeojin and I had a talk and she says much stuffs about you."

"Did she tell you that I told her that you're a bad person after you hurt my ear?" I said still look at my phone and typing something.

"You did that?" She asked

"Yeah."

"Jihyo was right, you're unpredictable."

"Thank you." I just said.

"It's not a compliment." I heard she said.

"I took it as it is."

"Just wondering if you need a help on your project, I graduated in the same section with your brother and we are in the same team before. I think I could help you a little." She said

I looked at her and just smiled

"Thanks, but I can handle it on my own."

"Gosh, how could I repay you? You really did a huge thing. If you didn't bring Yeojin-"

"It's fine Nayeon, I meant it." I said and this time I looked at her.

"If you think you should do things to repay me, then stop it. I didn't do that to have a thing to get in you. It's a friendly help." I just said.

I heard she sighed so I looked at her again.

"You can still ask me anything if you need help." She said

"Ok fine, if you want. I'm actually working on a speech for Daniel oppa on the upcoming event. Can you tell how is oppa as a friend?" I asked

She paused for a bit and speak.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yeah, I need your opinions."

She just nodded and started to state how Daniel oppa as her friend. Like expected she said the things that completely opposite in my perspective but who cares? I am the one who asked for it so yeah.

I noted it and stood up after.

"Ok, now that you helped me, i guess you can breathe heavenly now." I said

"You took it?"she asked referring to the things she said.

"Yeah, as opinion."

"Tch, if you say so."

"I'll go now, check on her ok?" I said and looked at Yeojin.

"You don't have to remind me. Take care, Jihyo is on the way." She said

I smiled back and left them after.

As I went out of the hospital, I waited till a car stopped in front of me.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." Jihyo said peeking at the window.

I went in beside her and closed the door.

"How's Yeojin?"

"She's fine."

"You want to go home now?"

"Yup, I want to sleep. I badly want to sleep." I said

I heard she chuckles which made me look at her.

"Why?"

"A-ah nothing. I just remembered something."

Bet it's Daniel oppa again.

"Ok, let's go home now."

~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

Last day of Practice, Y/N was called by the admin. Jihyo insisted to come with Y/N since the others are have things to do in building and also personal stuffs.

As they arrived at the school, they greeted the admin and also the P.E teacher who's also there to monitor Y/N.

"Go, I'll watch you here." Jihyo said and gave Y/N a bottled water.

"Thanks."

"Y/N come here!" A voice came from the speaker said.

"Is that the admin?" Y/N asked

"Just go , I'll wait you here."

Y/N nodded and walk on the track.

"Today is the last practice and for the next two days will be the break. Coz the next day is the big event for you. The school expect much of you. Show off what you got coz this is for our own school." The admin said.

I did my warmups first and while doing it, the admin walk towards me.

"I'll watch your run. I'm expecting a win for you." She said and walk to the bleacher.

Heh

After that, I looked at Jihyo as she ready herself and the timer. She gave me the signal and as I got it, I started my run.

While I'm running, I suddenly senses some students are looking at me, then i heard a voice from my earpiece.

"Focus Y/N, your speed is decreasing. At least maintain it. Don't mind the others." Jihyo said

"Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Not bad, if you'll continue the good atmosphere in you maybe we'll win the play." Ms. Seo said as I finished the first lap.

"She actually did great. It's surprising that she able to finish the first lap before the expected time." Jihyo said who just came in.

"Keep it up." The admin said and left.

I looked at Jihyo who seems pissed of I don't know what.

"Why?"

"It's just that admin, I don't like how her presence is going here."

Same thought

"Forget about her, anyway. Did you intentionally said those words to make me feel better and gain my trust huh?" I asked which made her to looked at me.

"What are you talking about. I was here to say what I know. Sanhye is the fastest runner in this school. You literally broke her record."

"Really?"

"Yeah, You had a great skills. If you just let that out since then maybe you mastered it already."