/111/

Your PoV

It's already half hour after the event. In able to get out of the arena, Jihyo and Dahyun gave me stuff to disguise myself.

"Let's go." Jihyo said.

We head out of the Arena and surprisingly the reporters are still in the Arene. There are some outside, geez they just multiplied theirselves!

We saw Wendy and Junior team with the other Team A waiting outside.

"Where's Ms. Seo?" I asked.

"We talked to the management and asked if our team can get in to look if Ms. Seo is still inside. I contacted my other team and they are standing by in the possible exits. So far none of them saw Ms. Seo.

"I think Y/N should go now. Yeri and Joy, please bring Y/N home. The press is eager to look for her." Jihyo said.

"Why?"

"Ms. Seo just announced that Y/N is Daniel's younger sister."

"You didn't confirmed it right?"-Joy

"Of course, but they are reporters. They can do anything to find the truth. For now let's forget about it. Y/N go home and make sure to stay there."

"But-"

"JUST. STAY."

I sighed in defeat as I saw Dahyun gave me a look that I should just follow what Jihyo said.
I get inside the car of Joy with Yeri.

"Hey, take care." I said to them before leaving.

While on the car, I suddenly remembered about Seulgi.

"Where's Seulgi?" I asked to Yeri and Joy.

"She's now in the police department. I can't believe that she can do that to the company." Joy said with visible shock.

"Nado, but that's explain why she's always in the lab making herself busy. I thought she's just literally busy. Maybe she's avoiding us, to avoid to tell us the truth." Yeri said.

"Can you bring me at the police department. I need to ask her something."

"But Jihy-"

"Just do it, please. I need to ask her something." I said

They both sighed and looked at each other.

"If Jihyo, Mina or Wendy get mad on us, we'll say it's your decision."

"I got you, just drive me there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You can leave me here. I don't think she can harm me." I said to Yeri and Joy.

They just both nodded and left me on the room.

I looked at Seulgi who's sitting inside the cell helplessly.

"Congratulations." She said without looking at me.

I keep myself far away from her since I don't know what she can do to me.

"Why you did that? I thought you love your job?" I asked confusedly.

She didn't replied but she just chuckled which made me annoyed.

"Irene unnie trusted you. The whole team trusted you. I trusted you.... Oppa tru-"

"SHUT UP!" She exclaimed that made me startled.

"You don't know what's going on Y/N. If you think you saved you brother's company then you're wrong." She said

"Juhyun and I wants to reset everything! This company is not on your brother anymore! We worked hard for this!" She ranted