/Twenty Eight/

Irene's PoV

As soon as the meeting ended, I excused myself and told them that I'll be going now.

"How's Y/N?" I asked a guard who's standing outside Y/N's room.

"She didn't go out yet Ms. Bae."

"Is that so?" I just nodded and entered the room.

"Y/N?" I called up. She's laying on her bed fully covered by her blanket so I went closer to her to check her.

"Y/N, do you want to eat?" I asked

"No thanks, unnie." She said in a monotone.

"Do you want to go out?" I asked

"No need, I just want to sleep." She said without even removing her blanket.

"How's the school anyway? I heard from Umji that you won first place in the school fair."

"Yeah."

"Do you want us to celebrate for it?" I asked that made her remove her blanket slightly.

"Huh?"

"I just wondering if you want to, I'll buy some foods, and let's watch a movie," I suggested

"Aren't you busy for that?" She asked as she pulls up her blanket again.

"I finished my business for today," I said.

"So are you up?" I asked again.

She removed her blanket and sat up.

"Ok."She said and went to her bathroom.

"Just wait for me ok?" I said as she's now already inside the bathroom.

"Ok." She plainly said

I just sighed and went out of her room. Seeing her like that is unusual. She became more quiet and safe with her words.

I asked the guard to buy snacks at the convenience store near to us since it's already night by now.

While waiting for the snack, my phone rings so I immediately get it.

What on the earth would think to call me at this time?

"Hello?" I said through the other line.

["I found the Japanese girl."] as I heard that, I pulled off my phone to look who called me and it turns out that it's Wendy.

"O-oh really?! Wait I'll go there," I said and went out of the house.

I immediately went to the car and drive myself to the Police department where Wendy is.

"Where's Wendy?" I asked the guard who welcomed me.

"In her office Ms. Bae." He said.

"Thanks," I said and fasten my pace. As I arrived at her office, I knocked first as I got the signal, I went in.

"You saw Momo?" I asked

"Woah, you arrive so fast... well, kinda," Wendy said and opened her laptop.

I went close to her and saw that she's browsing something.

"Just got in, a talent company released a list of the new trainees and I saw the Japanese in the list. Momo Hirai, says here that she lives in Busan. I tried to contact the company and asked Infos about it here. Gladly they gave me some information. They said that Momo's training time is every 6:00 am to 5:00 pm."

"That's too long," I said.

"Well yeah. And actually, it also says that she's a trainee in that company for years already but didn't get any chance to be on the spot that she wanted... what you think?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know, I'll go to that place tomorrow. Thanks for the information, Wendy."

"You're always welcome Irene, anyway regarding the ambush case. The team is still tracking the other teams of that guy. He's still in silent as expected." Wendy said.

I just shut my eyes in frustration as I sighed.

"Do your best. I don't mind if this will take too long."

"Sure."

"Thank you again," I said

"No worries."

After that, I immediately went back to my car.

Ok, one down. Eighth to go.

I sighed again, I mean it may look that I'm all the way is done with forming them again but the fact that I still have to convince them. Geez...

"I need to convince Momo," I mumbled.

As I started my car, I remember something that made me panicked.

Shit! I forgot about Y/N!

I immediately started my car and drive all the way back to the house.

Shit! I cursed in my mind. Now I'm stuck in traffic.

~~~~~

I run as I arrived at the house. I immediately went up to Y/N's room and as I got in, I saw her in her living room laying on the couch and facing back.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I ha-"

I stopped as I heard light snores coming from her so I went in front of her and saw that she's already sleeping.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," I mumbled.

I went to her bed and get her blanket to cover her.

I also removed the remote on her hand and turned off the TV.

As I finished cleaning her surroundings, I sat on the ground in front of the couch as I face her.

I just look at her in pity which is I don't actually want to happen.

"Unnie will make up with you tomorrow," I said as I brushed her hair out of her face.

I stood up and went out of her room as I made sure that she's already fine sleeping.

I went to my room and also decided to sleep since it's a tiring day for me now.

Tomorrow I still need to go to the company where Momo is...

Hays, I really don't know that it would be so hard this task for me.