/113/

Your PoV

"Ahh! Aigoo~ mhh!"

"You like it?" Dahyun asked as she keeps on massage my legs like what she said.

"Aigoo! Dahyun-ah. It's good. gosh, hah mhh~." I uttered while she's laughing for unknown reason.

"I know, your sounds said it all."

"YAH! WHAT ARE -"

We looked at the door as it opened revealing Tzuyu.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"I thought- aish the fuck please keep it low."

Eh?

"Yah are you thinking that-"

"Who's not, you keep on moaning like-"

"Shhhh! Shut up! Go out!" I said to Tzuyu.

"Tss, wae? Did I disturb you?"

"It's not what you think Tzuyu, go out!" I growled

"Whatever, here. This will help you." She said and throw a packet of medicine to me.

She slammed the door as she left then here's Dahyun laugh her ass out.

"Is that why you keep on laughing?"

"Well Tzuyu is right. But it was cute." She said that made me eyes widened.

"DAHYUN-AH!"

As she was done she hop out on my bed after she finished massaging me.

"Thanks anyway." I said.

"You're welcome. So tomorrow, you have plans?"

"Hmm... yep but I'll stay here." I said

"Ok then. Goodnight." She said and left.

I get my laptop and continued the video that I didn't finish. Like what I expected after I watched the first clip, it came so worst. I didn't know they used various human life just to test there works. That's unbelievable.

Is this what seulgi means?

I get my phone as I decided to call Irene unnie.

"Hello unnie, did I disturb you?"

["No Y/N, why?"]

"Sorry... uhm about a while ago."

["Huh?"]

"I.... I think uhm-"

["It's ok, tell me what it is?"]

"I know that I already told you about my decision a while ago. And it's kinda off if I'll tell you uhm.."

["I'll be glad if you'll tell. Come on, what is it?"]

"I want to know how to manage the company." I said

A moment of silence occurred but it is the silence that is not heavy. I can sense that Irene unnie is smiling from the other line.

["Sure, I'll tell Mina and Jihyo to look after you."]

"Thanks unnie."

["You're welcome. I'm looking forward to you."]

After that I ended the call and went back to sleep. It's a long day after all.

I looked at the ceiling as thoughts coming in my head.

Is that what Seulgi means? If I want to know more of that.... I should be in the company. In order to make it happen... I need to accept myself being a Kang.