/Sixty Five/

Your PoV

After having our lunch break, We went back to our classes. I immediately look for Umji as I remember that she has something to say, tho I don't want to talk to her here knowing that the other's specially her fangirls will see us.

"She's not yet here?" I mumbled.

I go to my seat and just ignored the other classmates while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung seems not interested on making friends with the others. And there's Yeojin who's talking to Dahyun.

The bell rings indicating that our class will start. A teacher came in and we started the class. It's not hard for me to pick up the lesson since I don't feel much pressure about it. I mean, if I didn't get it i could just ask the robots right?

Time Skip

It's our last subject already and Umji is not yet here. I looked on her squad and seems they are not looking for Umji.

Maybe she has a task.

"Let's go now, we have a person to meet right?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh yeah." I said

We walked out the school and wait.

"Yeojin, see you tomorrow!" We said as Yeojin needs to go already.

"See yah!" Yeojin shouted from a far.

"Where's your car?" I asked to Tzuyu.

"I asked the guards to get it. I thought your friend will set our ride." Tzuyu said

I just nodded and after few minutes a car stopped in front of us.

"Y/N-ah!"

I saw Sowon unnie went out of her car. She ran and hugged me as she saw me.

"WAH! I miss you!" She said and hugged me tight.

"Nado unnie. Anyway, they are my friends." I said and introduced Tzuyu,Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Oh... are they the robots that you said?" She whispered to me.

I gave her a smile and nodded.

"They look someone I know."

I don't know if I heard it right so I decided to ask Sowon unnie again.

"Come again?"

"Let's go. We need to go back early." Tzuyu said and get in Sowon unnie's car.

What the?

"Sorry for her." I said

"I don't know robots have attitudes." She said and we both laughed together.

Since Tzuyu sat in front seat, I decided to sit at the back seat with Chae and Dahyun.

"Let's go." Sowon unnie said as she got in.

~~~~~~~

Umji's PoV

"Aigoo! I can't believe the admin passed me that task. Now I need to lot much of time at sport's club!" I whined as I went out of the gymnasium.