/Seventy One/

Third Person

It's already two days after what happened, Y/N stayed in her house to assure the safety. Irene canceled her plan for a while as she wants to look for the younger even tho the Team A is there.

"Unnie."

"Yes Y/N?" Irene asked as her eyes are stuck in the screen of her laptop.

"Uhm, well since later Jihyo will arrive, can I go out with the robots?" Y/N asked that made Irene to look at her.

"Y/N it's dan-"

"Let her, Irene. We're here." Nayeon said as she came in.

"I know a safe place, don't worry." Mina said as she also went inside.

"Please?" Y/N said to Irene.

Irene just sighed and look at the others who are already inside.

"Y/N, you know who are you with. They are-"

"What? We are what?" Jeongyeon asked.

Irene shook her head and looked back to Y/N.

"If you go with them, you're like with 8 children plus Jihyo. It will be a big mess."

"Excuse us?!" The others said in unison.

"I don't think so, Nayeon will look after us. And also Jihyo, uhm and Mina." Y/N said.

Irene looked at Nayeon and Mina then looked back the younger.

"I don't believe you."

"Unnie please, just this time. I'll inform you timely." Y/N said as she came closer to the older.

"Just let her Irene, trust us. We'll keep our eyes on her." Dahyun said.

"Fine, let me know the place too. You can't go alone, I'll send guards with you." Irene said that made the others cheer.

"Thank you unnie!"

~~~~~~

"We're back!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon said.

Then went to the hospital to pick Jihyo. Jihyo is now good and like what she said, she wants to join the team.

"Y/N, Jihyo is here." Nayeon said to Y/N who's just standing like a statue. She's just staring at Jihyo blankly then Tzuyu elbowed her.

"A-annyeonghaseyo." Y/N greeted and bowed.

"Hello Y/N. Did you miss me?" Jihyo asked with a smile.

The other's went surprised after hearing the latter's question as they find it too casual.

"I-... Of course. Uhm are you ok now? I saw-" Y/N paused and looked Jihyo's abdomen where the latter was shot.

"I'm fine. Seulgi fixed me."

"Oh... uhm ok. I'll just go upstairs to fix my things then we can go after that."

Is it a bandage that I saw? Y/N asked  to herself.

~~~~~~

Jihyo's PoV

"She probably saw that." Tzuyu said as Y/N went to her room that made me to look at her.

"H-huh?"

"Your bandage is visible. Come with me." Tzuyu said and went up.

"Just follow her." Nayeon whispered.

I nodded and went to the room where Tzuyu is.

"How are you unnie?" She asked as she's looking something on her cabinet.

I just smiled unconsciously after hearing her calling me 'unnie'.

"Fine, the wound is not th-"

"I mean you, what happened to you? Are you ok now?" She asked and looked at me.

I just sighed and smiled.

"I don't know, but know that I'm with the squad again well I think I'll be better soon." She said.

"After the separation, all of us went to our own business. Some of us changed. It's a luck that Daniel oppa made us a copy and that work failed. Now we are all together again. But I think it's not the same as before." She said and went closer to me, holding a medicine box.

"I'm sorry, I should been there when the group is experiencing this kind of situation. I let the love drove me."

"It's ok, it's in the past already." She said and smiled.

"What is that?" I asked as she took out something on the box.

"Don't worry, we just need to hide this for emergency. I think Y/N saw the bandage."

"Y/N, She really looks like Daniel from a far." I said

"I know."

"Is she good? Nayeon and Jeongyeon told me some stuff about her and I just can't believe what they said to me." I said and laughed slightly.

"Y/N? She's good. Smart but dumb. Strong but weak. Tough but still let her emotions drive her." Tzuyu said that made me nod.

I totally got what she meant to say but I want to witness it by my own.

"And done." She said and fixed her things again.

~~~~~

"I already talked to Irene and she said that the guards will follow us there." Nayeon said

We are now in the living room and waiting for the others.

Not so long, Y/N went down.

"Let's go."

We all nodded and went out. We used a van and Jeongyeon drives the van.

While we are in the van, I can see Y/N on the back seat. She's just listening to Dahyun's story. Tzuyu on the other hand look so pissed while Chaeyoung is sleeping.

Nayeon is talking to Mina and Jeongyeon while Sana and Momo are annoying Tzuyu.

"It will be nice if Yeojin is with us also." Y/N said that caught the attention of Nayeon.

"Surely, but maybe her parents won't allow her." Nayeon said

"Yeah, she said that her parents are strict. Anyway, Nayeon do you have news about the junior team?"

"Well, Umji is not the leader of their team anymore. But I think Irene gave her a chance to get it again. For now, Wendy holds the team."

"Ahh..."

I looked at Y/N through the rearview mirror, and I can't avoid to see similarities of her and her brother. The lips, nose, the hair color.

Then I started to question myself, why do I even agree with this?

I snapped back as I saw her smiled at me trough the mirror. I averted my gaze as soon as I realized that she knew I'm staring at her.

Geez

"Is there a problem Jihyo?" She asked that made the others to look at me.

"Jihyo?"she asked again.

"N-nothing."