/Seventeen/

Your PoV

"Irene! Irene where are you?!" I yelled as We got in our house.

"What?! What happened?" Irene asked as she came out to the kitchen.

"Your robots are annoying. Please do reprogram them." I said and went upstairs.

"W-what? Wait what happened?" Irene said as she followed me in my room holding a spatula.

"You might burn the house if I'll tell you," I said that made her frowned, it took minutes before she remembered that she's cooking something.

She immediately went down, the robots just came in and staring at me.

"Charge yourselves." I just said and opened the TV.

"You don't need anything else?" Jihyo asked

"Yup, thanks," I said

"She said thanks." I heard Momo whispered which made me glare at her.

"You're welcome, master," Jihyo said and they went out.

"Aishh, that robots. They are unbelievable..." I said as I slammed myself on the couch.

While watching, My phone rings so I get it and saw Umji in the caller's ID.

"Tss."

["Hello Y/N?"]

"What?"

["Are you coming to school tomorrow?"]

"No."

["Why?"]

"None of your business."

["oh ok- YAH YOU WILL COME TOMORROW OR I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!"]

Eh?

"Who's this?"

["JUST  YUQI!"]

"Why would I go to school? Irene already told me to wait for the robots."

["Tch, Can't you just come to school without the robots? You already told it, they were robots and you're a human. You have your own brain duh."]

"Yeah I have my own and you can't tell me what to do. Bye." I said and ended the call.

Tss had the audacity to call me after what they did to me.

I can't still forget that they befriend me just because the robots say so.

"Irene!" I yelled

After few minutes she arrived.

"What?"

"What took you so long?"

"I prepared your food downstairs." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"How're the robots?"

"Huh?"

"The robots."

"You mean Tzuyu, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon."

"Yeah, the robots," I said and gave her a done look.

"Y/N they are not just robots. Keep that in your mind will you?"

"Yeah, how're the NOT JUST ROBOTS?"

I heard her sighed and look at me.

"Jeongyeon is fine already. I can get her later if you want. The other three will be complete tomorrow." She said

"Ahh, it's fine. You can just get them in other days." I said

"Wae?"

"I just want to."

"Want to or you know you can stay all day here because the robots are not still in good, that's why?" She asked

"Whatever you think."

"Aishh, can I just beat you in your head? How many times will I tell you that you need to get used to the environment and people outside?" She said

"But I-"

"No buts Y/N. I just like to remind you that I'm not your maid or what her. I am your guardian. I can do whatever I want without your permission." She said

"Tss, what was that for? I mean why do I even need to socialize with them?"

"It's because that's what your brother's like."

"Well If that's the case, maybe if he didn't avoid me before, whenever I approached him. Maybe I don't have any issues with the people outside." I said to her.

She just sighed after hearing what I said.

Maybe that's also the reason why I hate people. It's because of my brother. I always come close to him. But he always pushes me like he doesn't even care about my existence.

"As soon as I got the robots, You'll be back in school whether you like it or not." She said and went out of my room.

Irene's PoV

"Oh my god, I don't know what to do with her anymore," I mumbled as I go down.

I went to the kitchen and get Y/N's food. I know she won't come down so better to deliver this food to her...

"Nayeon. If you don't mind, can you bring this to Y/N?" I asked

"Sure." She said and get the tray as she goes up.

"No! Let me come!"

"Omg Irene unnie will scold us gosh!"

"Let's just go!"

"No, I want to talk to her."

I looked at the door as I heard noises and saw Umji and her squad while The guards are blocking them.

"What's the problem here?" I asked and go near to them.

The guards unblocked them. While Umji and others stopped arguing.

"Irene unnie hello," Yuna said

"What are you doing here? And what is the noise all about?" I asked confusedly.

"Can we come?" Yuqi asked

"Hays, sure," I said and lead the way to the living room.

"So what is up?" I asked and look at Umji but she just averted her eyes.

"Umji?"

"Hehe, Irene unnie... Uh..."

"I want to talk to Y/N," Yuqi said straightly.

"And why?"

"Unnie, actually we chose Y/N to be our group leader for the upcoming school fair. And we can't change that decision. She must come to school because the admin wants to talk to the leaders of each group." Umji explains.

"Is that so? But she can't come." I said

"But we will fail if she won't come," Chaeryeong said.

"And we'll be kicked out at the Kang corporations if that happens. plus we will lose our school credit. We're just scholars if you forgot." Yuqi said

"Aishh, wait up who decided Y/N to be the leader huh?" I asked

They all stopped and looked at Umji who's now looking down.

"Why?" I asked Umji.

"Well... because I trust her. She's Daniel oppa's sister which is the smartest and effective leader. So I thought that it would be nice if she'll be the le-"

"I'll go."

We all looked at the person who spoke and saw Y/N standing at the stairs.

"I'll come to school tomorrow." She said and went to her room again.

"Guess your problem is already solved," I said