/Sixty One/

Your PoV

"What's your problem Tzuyu! I didn't ask you to do that!" I shouted but she's not affected to it.

"Be thankful I haven't told them that you're Kang Y/N and you truly owns that school." Tzuyu said

I closed my eyes in frustration and faced her again.

"Look, I know you want to protect me, and even if you'll tell them that I'm a Kang? They won't believe you. You just said it already a while ago. Daniel oppa is the only child of Kangs." I said that changed her mood.

Did she just felt guilty?

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean that way." She said

I just sighed and sat on the bench.

"No, you did the right thing." I said

Not so long the other's arrived.

"Ok so what happened?" Chaeyoung asked.

Dahyun told to Chaeyoung and Yeojin What happened when they left us.

"What? Wait they asked you to do their projects?!" Chaeyoung asked to me.

"It's for me so I don't mind. I forgot to gave their projects as I got overwhelmed when you guys came back." I said.

"The heck? So you had a plan to gave them what they want? Are you stupid?" Tzuyu asked to me.

Uh

"Look, if I gave them what they want. They will stop bothering me. But after you did a while ago, you just made things worst." I said to her.

"What? Me?"

"Guys, I do appreciate it but I hate their attentions ok? I'm do fine with me being nobody here. I mean, all my life I stayed at the house. You probably thinking that I'm seeking for attention but hell no. If you just know what I've been through. All of attention is on me. Even if I'm just in the house. My father, mom and even Daniel oppa. I'm suck with it." I tried to said.

Good thing I didn't cry, I'll feel embarrassed if that will happen.

"Now I need to bear with the attentions of the students here."

"S-sorry for that." Tzuyu said

"Well we can't do nothing about it anymore. at least I don't need to do their projects. But now, I need to face what I really hated." I said

"Don't worry, we're here." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, Dahyun unnie is right. Don't worry to much Y/N."

"But you're just adding to the attentions that I hated." I said and rolled my eyes.

"It's a comfortable attentions tho. Your problem is you're afraid to commit mistake that's why you hate attentions. If they didn't have their attentions to you, they won't be able to notice you mistake. But we're different Y/N. Feel comfortable with us. We're your robots." Chaeyoung said.

I just sighed and shrugged.

"Let's just eat. Dahyun needs to eat." I said to them.

We started to eat in the vacant table here in the garden peacefully.

Suddenly I remembered what Chaeyoung said.

"Your problem is you're afraid to commit mistake that's why you hate attentions."

Maybe she's right... I've been living for how many years with my family and the attention is all mine. It's so hard to be on their expectations, not until my parents died. I'm not thankful that it happened. But when my parents died, all the responsibilities of my parents in their company was passed to Daniel oppa. He became busy in the company causing him not to spend his to with me.