/Seventy Five/

Your PoV

"Y/N! Faster, Irene is waiting on us!" Tzuyu yelled outside the room.

After staying here, we all decided to go back since we still need to continue the class plus Irene unnie said so.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I grabbed my bag and things after that. I made sure that I didn't left any thing in the room. Since Jihyo is already waiting outside, so I went out.

"Gosh, What took you so long?!" Tzuyu asked as she stood up properly after leaning on the wall of my room.

"I didn't even told you to wait for me, you can just stay downstairs." I said

"Nyenye, whatever." She said and snatched the bag on me.

"Let's go." She said and walked out.

"I'll talk to Seulgi after this, Tzuyu should have a revision." I mumbled and followed her.

"FINALLY!"

I startled as the others yelled in celebration after they saw me.

"Let's go, We still have classes to attend." Dahyun said

"What?! Can't we just attend for tomorrow and rest for this day?"

"You already did, we stay here for two days. That's enough I guess..." Nayeon said.

"For you. I'm not a robot ok?"

"That's why you need to attend classes Y/N. Let's go, Irene said that the admin informed her. There's a special project that will be given to every students in your school and each of the student needs to be there." Jihyo said to me.

"Fine. As if got a choice?" I just said and went out the resort.

"I'll drive." I heard Jeongyeon said from behind.

"Y/N, you seat at the back." Jihyo said.

"Yeah, the usual."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!! How's your vacation?" Irene asked as we arrived at the mansion.

"Well great. How are you? You didn't even contact me when we left."

"I thought of that, I don't want to disturb your time with your robots." She said.

"Well yeah, thanks anyway. I'll just sleep for a bit, charged yourselves. I'll just wake up later for my class." I said and went upstairs.

Woo! I suddenly feel tired

~~~~~~~~

Irene's PoV

As Y/N goes up, I looked at A team and they are looking at me with a smile.

"Seems that you did a great job." I said.

"Well, we think so." Jihyo said.

"That's good. Jihyo, I want a full report later. But now you can rest, specially Tzuyu,Dahyun and Chaeyoung. You still need to attend the class with Y/N." I said

"You knoww what? I think Y/N is right." Tzuyu said that made me frowned.

"We need to rest, can't we just go to school tomorrow?"

"Tzuyu!"

"Ok, I'm just kidding."

I just sighed and shook my head.

They acting so casual, I hope Y/N don't find it weird.

"Tzuyu, I understand that you've been busy since you're also handling the company of yours. But trust me, this will benefit you alot."

"I'm not even complaining. Ok I'll take a nap. Byeee."

Eh?

I looked at others and they are looking at Tzuyu confusedly too.

"What the? Tzuyu? Not complaining? Since when?" Chaeyoung said

"Forget about it, go to your business now. You can sleep if you want. Chae, Dahyun... I hope I can count to the both of you."

"Of course."

"Good."

After that they went to their rooms except Jihyo.

"It's about Y/N." She said that made me snapped.

"Ok, let's go to my office." I said and walk with her into my office.

As soon as we arrived at the office, Jihyo sat on the chair in front of my table.

"So how is it?" I asked

"Like what they said, it's good. Y/N is such a good person to bond with. She looks so unbothered when we are at the resort. We did some games and I think she enjoyed it alot, even tho it's just in two days."

"That's really good to know, I actually don't need to ask you anything more. As she arrived, I can see that she really had fun."

"Haha, yeah. But actually I have a question... Do you really know Y/N? I mean, what she really is? What she's into or what? I suddenly became curious after staying with her. I found out some things about her that made me built some questions in me. I heard her crying last night, it's about her parents and Daniel... Even Tzuyu who's her roomate for first day. I know she had fun, but I think she hide much of pain in her." Jihyo said

I stopped and suddenly made up a thought.

I actually don't know too, I came so busy. But even tho I became so busy, she still managed to feel comfortable with me.

"Y/N is a kind of person that knows who to get open with. She's comfortable with me but I am the one who don't have enough time to listen to her, whenever we are together, we just think about what is fun and forget what she really feels. That's exactly why I need your help with the others. I'm hoping that you could know it, Y/N sees you and the other as her friends now. I think there's nothing wrong if you'll as her." I said.

"Well, I'm kinda thinking of that too. Thanks anyway." She said and smiled.

"Sure, I think you could feel if Y/N wants to open things to you. She's kinda good. I mean like really. I just don't have enough time to be with her. Gladly she still see me as her older guardian. That's enough reason for me to think that we're good." I said.

After the talk with Jihyo, she went back to her room while I went to look for Y/N.

She's seems so tired but not exhausted, if you know what I mean.

I sat on her bed and just look at her.

"If I had time, I want to know you better. If you'll let me, I'll listen to you."