/Eleven/

Your PoV

As I went to my room, I locked it and went to my bed.

Robots, stupid robots

I can't understand why Irene is being like that. I mean they are just robots.

What's the deal about that? It's funny that people know how to prioritize and take care of something that is not a living thing yet can't take care of the living ones.

"Y/N."

I frowned as I heard someone knocking at my door. I went out of my bed and opened the door. I saw the robots are being alined and looking at me.

"What?" I asked trying to hide the irritated tone of mine.

"Can we talk to you?" Jihyo asked

"Talk about what?"

"I scanned that-"

"Stop scanning me, I'm fine," I said and slammed the door.

Annoying robots

I went to my bed again and opened my laptop.

Since I don't know what to do, I just opened my email and found out that I got an email.

Jihyo-bot

"What the heck?" I mumbled

I stared at the email then after a few minutes I decided to open it.

As I opened it, I saw a hologram of her talking.

"Y/N-ssi be ok. If you're worried about the other robots, please don't be. They'll be fine." She just said and the hologram disappeared

I closed my laptop and went to my library.

"I didn't know that living with robots is more complicated compared to living with humans."

Upon reading, I heard someone in my room causing me to be alert.

I went to my room carefully and saw the robots already got inside.

"What the? I told you to leave me alone!" I yelled but they are just staring at me

"What?! Can you just go?! I don't need you all!"

"We know that you need us, Master," Mina said

"I said what I said. Now get out!" I said and opened the door for them

"Y/N, we just want to make you feel better."

"Then go, please," I said shutting my eyes in irritation.

As I felt that they are no longer in my room, I closed the door and went to my bed.

I'm just laying while staring at the ceiling when my phone rings.

"JIHYO PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!" I said as I answered the call

["Woah, mate chill."] I frowned as I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I looked at the phone and realized that it's unknown.

"Who are you?"

["Umji, Y/N are you ok? I just called to ask if you're doing fine. Plus I want to tell you that this is my number. Save it alright?"]

"How did you got my number?"I asked as I sit on my bed

["Dahyun gave it to me a while ago. She said that you don't approach first so she told me that If I want to get close to you, I should do a move."]

What

"Oh, really."

["Up for tonight? Let's roamed around with Chaeryeong."]

"You're with her?"

["Ne, same as Yuna and Yuqi."]

"Oh, I don't know... uh-"

["Bring Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung also if you want."]

"They can't," I said

["Oh, I thought you guys are living together. Well is it fine if you go out by this time?"]

I looked at the wall clock and think first.

Staying here sucks so...

"Sure, message me the place," I said and ended the call.

I went off of my bed and get my jacket.

I know that the robots are waiting outside the rooms, the guards are probably in the living room. Basically, I don't have a choice just to sneak and go out through the balcony.

As I got down, Luckily I did. I carefully went out of the house and went to the place where Umji told me to go.

Good thing I brought my phone so I found the place immediately.

As I arrived at the playground that Umji is talking about, I saw her at the swing with Yuqi and Yuna also Chaeryeong. Suddenly I stopped as I remembered something.

Oh shit!

Omg! Why did I forget about it?! I'm not with my robots! How can I talk to th-

"Y/N!" Umji yelled as she raised her hand and wave it.

Stupid Y/N!!!!

"Hey, are you ok?" Chaeryeong asked who's now in front of me.

What the fuckkk?!

"H-ha..."

"Y/N?" Yuqi said as she waved her hand on my face.

"Uhm... H-hi." I just said and moved back as they got close to me.

How did I have the courage to go here without my robots geez!

"What?! Can you just go?! I don't need you all!"

I facepalmed as I remembered what I told the robots a while ago.

Geez

"Y/N?" Umji called up

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you ok? Uh, let's go." Umji said and dragged me to the swing.

"Guess you're still not comfortable with us," Yuna said that made me look at her.

"A-aniyo, I... Just-"

"You're not used. Dahyun and Chaeyoung told us." Yuqi said and smile at me.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, actually you had a good set of friends Y/N. They treat you as their younger sibling. How cute was that right?" Chaeryeong said and look at the others who are also agreed with her.

But they are not my friends. They are just robots

"Uh, anyway... what you are guys doing here? I mean, at this time." I asked to change the topic.

I went here to forgot about the robots for heaven sake, so please stop mentioning them

"Well just escaping the reality," Yuqi said that made me frowned

"Pardon?"

"Let's say, we're just like you. Alone, unhappy, wanted to have friends yet don't want to interact." Umji said

"Oh, is that the reason why you called me?" I asked which Umji answered by a nod

"And guess Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu told about it right?" I asked again which they answered by another nod.

Those robots are getting beyond their limits