/Seven/

Your PoV

I'm still here looking at the robots that Irene left as she said that she needs to get something.

"These robots surely will do nothing to me," I mumbled as I went closer to the robots to examine them.

I stopped as I saw one of the robots that seem to be familiar.

What the?!

"Hello Y/N, are you having a good day?" The robot suddenly spoke up that made me jump in shock

"What the fuck?! Yah! How could you startle me! I'm your master!" I yelled causing her to tilt her head slightly

"Hi, Master." She said and smile at me.

"Y-you! You're a robot?! Oh my god! I didn't know that robots can have some bad attitude!" I said that made her look at me confusedly

"Nani?"

"What the? Are you Japanese?! Wait, can you just talk to me the way that I can understand you? You owed me money remember?" I said that made her frowned

"Excuse me master, but I don't know what you're talking about. But I can give you money if you want-"

"Shut up! You are the girl who sat at the same table when I ate at the café near to this place right?"

"Master, I'm bot1229."

"Huh?"

"Y/N what's wrong in here?" Irene said as she arrived

"This, this robot!" I said pointing at the robot who's looking at me confusedly

"My scanner says that the master is about to burst in anger. What's the matter, master?" The robot asked me.

"Shut up you-" I was about to attack her but Irene stopped me.

"What's your problem Y/N? It's just a robot!"

"That! you told me that, that robots will teach me some manners and stuff when in fact that robot just did an unmannered thing to me!" I said

"Huh?" Irene utters

"She ordered food in a café and left without even paying it. The person in charge there thought that she's my girlfriend that's why I need to pay for the food that I didn't even order." I said that made Irene 'oh'

"Forget about it. Let's move on so you can start using them." Irene said and handed me a tablet.

"What is this?" I asked as I opened the tablet.

"All of the information about the robots are in there. You can open them by using that and after that, you can automatically command them without using that tablet. But still don't lose it. Aside from being informed about the information of the robots, you can also check out there their respective mission and assigned track or lessons that they'll be teaching to you." Irene explains.

I opened the tablet and saw the profile of each robot. I opened them all and look at them in amazement.

"Woah~ they're gorgeous," I said unconsciously

"Excuse me?" Irene said

"N-nothing continues the discussion," I said and look at each robot.

"I told you a while ago that you'll be studying at a normal school. But before that, You need to have a new identity. Whenever you are at the school or need to interact with people, you'll be known as Bae Y/N."

"Bae? But we're not married yet." I joked that made Irene look at me so done.

"Of course, we're not. I'll be your mother in this paper." Irene said