/Forty Eight/

Irene's PoV

"Y/N! I'll get you later ok?" I yelled as she hopped out of the car.

"Yeah." She said in monotone and started to walk inside.

As I made sure that Y/N is inside now, I drive myself to the police department to talk to wendy since we didn't get a chance to talk last night.

"Hey Irene, just in time," Wendy said as I got into the department.

"Why?"

"Mina is in my office, She'll burn the place if I won't show her where is Chaeyoung." She said

"What?"

We fasten our walk till we got into the office and were welcomed by a burning penguin.

"Where's Ch- Irene why are you here?" Mina asked confusedly.

I looked at Wendy and gave her a signal which she got. She left me and I entered the office as I close the door.

I sat on Wendy's chair and face Mina.

"Glad to meet you again," I said

"Where's Chaeyoung?" She asked looking at me like I've stolen the most expensive thing from her.

"Why are you looking for her?" I asked back.

"I asked first Irene, where's Chaeyoung?!" She asked putting a raised tone on her voice.

I remembered what Dahyun said that she told to Mina that Chaeyoung is in jail. I wonder what's with the play?

"She was put into a nice cell don't worry," I said that made heard to stand up and banged the table.

"THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY CUB?!"

I'm seriously shocked by her. I moved by but I tried to remain calm as I can.

"Geez, chill. No one touches her." I said and gave her a reassuring look.

"And why did you do that in the first place?" She asked

"Chaeyoung was caught stealing at the convenience store." I just said

"How much is the convenience store?!"

The fuck?!

"Hey, could you calm yourself? Why are you acting like that in the first place? I thought you're both not together anymore?" I said that made her calm- no more likely she became sad.

She sat on the chair and became quiet.

"How did you know?" She asked

Shit

"We never told anyone our relationship before, so how?"

"I...."

"I left her because I lost her, I lost the Chaeyoung I to love. She's not the Chaeyoung that I know before. That's why I went back to Japan to avoid her." Mina said

So that's what happened...

"I didn't know she became miserable like that." She said like blaming herself.

"She's fine. I'm sorry." I said that made her look at me.

"Dahyun lied to you. Yes, Chaeyoung almost got imprison actually with Dahyun, but my team saw them. I'm actually looking for them so I got them and let them be free." I said

"W-what?"

"I'm looking for all of you. From Nayeon to Tzuyu, including you."

"Why? Wait I can't understand?"