/Forty/

Your PoV

I woke up as I heard my alarm, I went out of my room and ask the guards if Irene went home last night and they said yes but she's already out just a while ago.

"Why so early?" I asked myself.

I'm about to go up to prepare for my school when a guard called me.

"Ms. Kang, the junior team is here."

Junior what?

"Hi Y/N!" They all happily greeted except Yuqi.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"We're here to pick you. Irene unnie said it last night." Yuna said.

"What?!"

"You don't have a choice, Irene is with her car at the company. You can't take a cab on your own anyways." Yuqi reminded.

I hissed in my thoughts, Geez too early for this!!

"We also brought breakfast for you," Chaeryeong said.

I just ignored them and went up as I prepared myself.

~~~~~

"Aren't you going to eat?" Yuna asked.

"I'm fine," I said and hop in the car.

Yuqi drives while Umji beside her. I'm sitting in the backseat with Yuna beside me and beside Yuna is Chaeryeong.

"Let's go!" Yuna cheerfully said that made me flinch.

Tss

Not so long, we arrived at the school, and surprisingly as I got out of the car, I heard murmurs from the students as I entered the school.

"Why is she with the junior team?"

"Oh no! She's maybe trying to get in their circle!"

"No, she doesn't deserve it. She looks stupid, her intellect doesn't have any match with the junior team."

I wanted to laugh so bad as I heard their statements. The audacity? Didn't they know me? I just won first place in the school fair.

"She actually won in the school fair."

Good thing you reminded

"But there's a rumor that she stole the idea to the junior team."

what?!

"Really? That's embarrassing, the audacity to steal the idea of the junior team? What is she?!"

"Yeah, she's team with the junior team first. Then she withdrew on the team but showed up in the fair suddenly."

"She truly stole the idea of the junior team."

What the fuck are they talking about?! I never thought that they are thinking of that way?!

"Y/N!" I looked back as I hear Umji calling, they just got out of the car.

I ignored them and continued to walk causing the other students to create noises even louder.

"Did she just ignored Umji?!"

"What the?! She's disrespecting her!"

"Unmannered creature!"

Fuck!

I ran as fast as I could and went to a comfort room for a while.

I'm panting as I support myself not to fall.