/Fifty Two/

Jihyo's PoV

"It's... She's Daniel's younger sister."

My jaw literally dropped after hearing what Irene said.

Younger sister?

"H-how? I mean really?" I asked confusedly.

"Yep, I know it's surprising, Daniel never told it to anyone," Irene said

I recall what happened a while ago.

I'm standing in front of the building then suddenly she called me. For a minute I thought I've seen a ghost. Not just that, I want to hug her so tight and kiss her as I thought she's Daniel.

It would be embarrassing if I did that!

"Jihyo, how? Why are you here?" Irene asked

"How did you got here and seen by Y/N?" Irene continued.

I smiled bitterly as what happened yesterday flashed.

Flashback

"Unnie, the food is ready. Do you want me to bring it to you?" My younger sister asked

"No, I'm full," I said hugging my knees.

I'm now in my darkroom as I keep on recalling the days I had with Daniel. It's been months after his death. I still can't accept that he's gone.

He's the only one I have. I lose my friends. I lose Nayeon and Jeongyeon who stayed with me after graduation. Now he's also gone.

"Unnie, please. At least eat for now. You never come out in your room!" I heard my younger sister said outside my room.

"I said I'm fine! Please just leave me alone!" I managed to say without stuttering even I'm already crying.

"Unnie can you stop that?! He's dead already! Can't you just accept that?!" I heard that made me stood up and open my door.

Unhesitatingly I slapped her with my hand that made her gasped.

"Don't you dare speak like that! You never know what I lose!"

"What's hap- Jihyo What's happening?!" My mom yelled as she saw my younger sister holding her cheek which is now in red.

"Jihyo I'm asking you!" My mom yelled at me.

I ignored them and go back to my bed. They followed me and looking at me like I've done the biggest mistake that could ever happen.

"You're being like that just because of a dead person?! Jihyo he broke up with you before he died if you forgot!" My mom yelled at me.

I can't take it anymore and started to cry.

"Yes, he's dead! But at least he knows how to treat me right, unlike you who treat me like a nothing!" I yelled back

"So that's is all about again? Jihyo, Daniel leaves you also. Before he died!"

"It's because of you! He's the only person that I have, but you shove him away! I did all that you want mom! I entered the university that you want. Do what you want and be what you want! Can't you just accept that I can't be like you and I'm just a stupid and worthless daughter of yours like my father?"

"Daniel is the only person who stayed with me but you took him away from me. Why are you so selfish mom. Can't you just at least act like I'm your real daughter for this time?"

"You know what is the way Jihyo. Now that Daniel is dead, maybe it's not hard for you to let him go." My mom said and go out of my room with my younger sister.

End Of flashback

"That's why I'm here. To say goodbye and to set Daniel free. That's the only way so my mom would accept me." I said trying not to cry.

"I-... I don't understand? What do you mean by Daniel broke up with you before he died?" Irene asked.

"He broke up with me because of my mom. My mom told him to broke up with me. I saw her, she's talking to Daniel and saying a false thing to broke up with me." I said

"Please Daniel, she's getting worst! She didn't follow what I want for her. It's all for her best! Please go away with my daughter. You're just making her away from me."

A tear came out of my eyes after that flashback. It's her first time calling me her daughter.

She never called me like that. Why would she? She's not even my real mother. My real mother died and my father married her.

After that, Daniel talked to me saying he wants to broke up with me. He said that he doesn't love me anymore but I know he's lying. I know everything, I heard everything. But I still feel so hurt, I thought our love is so strong. How could he just give up so easily? How could he believe in my stepmother?

"I just went here to finally forget about him. I don't have anyone right now. It's just my step sister and my stepmother that I am with. I don't know how could I replace all the things they are giving to me. Even tho my dad is not here, they still manage to give me some food. But that doesn't change my perspective on them. I know they are just using me." I said

"Jihyo... you're not alone, we are here. The squad is still here." Irene said that made me frowned.

I know that they are, but they all went to different places. As much as I want to be with them forever, I know that won't happen anymore. We all decided to have different paths as we thought that we don't need each other anymore after graduating from college. Specially Nayeon and Jeongyeon... they were probably so mad at me. After breaking the rule we had.

"Irene I know you just wanted to light me up, but I'm done and already g-"

"Jihyo, I know you don't want to go back there again. You could stay here. I found the others." Irene said that made me startled.

"F-found?"

"Yes, I was looking for you. All of you, I need your help. Y/N needs your help."