/Sixty Seven/

Irene's PoV

We're now at the car as I asked Nayeon to track all the café that is near to Y/N's school.

It didn't gain much time and as I got the places, I sent some of those to Junior team and Wendy's team.

"Let's go here." I said to Jeongyeon who's driving my car.

I contacted the other car where Sana and Mina and gave there the place of the last café that possibly Y/N went through.

Not so long, we arrived at the place. Momo,Nayeon and Jeongyeon roamed around the place and asked the staffs of the shop. I'm hear at the car to answer calls from the other group and they have same information.

"No one saw them." Jeongyeon said as they came back.

My phone rings and saw it's Mina.

"Hello? What's the news?"

["Come here, I guess they went here."] Mina said and ended the call.

I gave Jeongyeon a signal and she started to start the car again.

~~~~~

"What happened?" I asked as we arrived and I hopped out the car.

"A staff said that there were students wearing same uniform as Y/N came here. Four girls, and there is one woman too."Mina said

"That's probably Sowon." I mumbled.

"Guys! Here's the footage!" Sana yelled as she came.

I get the flashdrive that she gave and went to my car and insert it to my screen.

"How did you got this?" I asked to Sana.

"Don't need to know." She said.
I just shrugged and focused on the screen. I saw Y/N with the three and Sowon. They are in the parking lot when a van stopped to them. What more made me shock when my eyes caught someone.

"Jihyo?"

"What? Where?" They asked.

I immediately pulled my phone out and looked for Jihyo's contact.

"It's here, it's here." I mumbled multiple times as I looked for er contact.

"Here!"

I called it as I saw the number. Few rings happened before she could answer it.

Jihyo's PoV

I'm still following the van and keeping myself distant.

"The heck where are they going?"

As time passes by, we are now on a place where you can't see any vehicles or people.

I stopped following them as I saw them parking the van to somewhere. Suddenly my phone rings and I saw Irene on the caller's ID.

"Irene."

["Where are you? I saw you at the CCTV. Y/N was kidnapped with the three."]

"I know, I'm here and I followed them."

["What?"]