/Seventy Nine/

Your PoV

I hid myself behind the tree as I think whether I'll go inside or not.

I'm now at the building and hoping that Irene won't see me. I know it's kinda complicated but I think I can sneak inside without her noticing me.

I hope so.

I removed my hood and just decided to get inside casually. As I'm now infront of the building, a guard blocked me.

"Kids are not allowed ins-"

"I'm 18 for Pete sake!"

"You're still not allowed."

"Y/N!"

I looked at the person who's standing behind the guard as I heard her called me.

"Seulgi."

"It's ok, I know her. She's Irene's daughter." Seulgi said to the guard causing him to scratch his head.

"Sorry, just a new hired." Seulgi said as she held me and let me in.

"Why are you here?" She asked

"Where's Irene?" I asked

"Oh... She's not here, she went out with an urgent meeting. Why? Wait- don't you have classes?" She asked.

"Uhm I don't have."

"That's weird, The junior squad just ca-"

"They are needed in the school. You know? Preparations and stuffs." I just said

"Ahh, yeah. I'll be watching on the event. I hope I can see your work." She said and tapped my shoulder.

"Sure. Anyway... uhm Are you busy?"

"Not really, Why?"

"Well I want to ask something... about your opinion. I'll be doing the project alone and I think you could help me since Irene is not here." I said

"Sure. Let's go in my office." She said and lead me the way to office. As I arrived, The first thing I noticed is the shelf where I saw a secret passage.

"I'll just get some drinks. What do you want?"

"Water will do." I answered shortly.

She nodded and went out.

As she left I suddenly have thoughts if what I'm going to do is right.

Flashback

As I went to my room, I get my laptop and search something. I don't know why I suddenly think of this. The feeling that I'm feeling right now. Its seems like it triggered me so much. I tried to stop thinking about it since last night but failed. Now I need to deal with them with this mood.

I suddenly felt guilty shouting at them.

I just sighed and continued my research.

I opened my browsing app and type in the search bar.

'Are robots can eat real foods?'

"This is hella weird."

As I clicked it, there are some articles showed up but I can't find a concrete answer.

'Kang corporations'

I entered it and multiple articles came but like the first one, I found nothing.