/108/

Third Person

The set of female players was done. All of the players was instructed to head on their own rooms for a half hour break.

Instead of going back, Y/N walked to the Team A and others.

"You did great!" Dahyun said

"Ah yeah, I almost didn't get into finals." Y/N said as her eyes was fixed on the big screen where the results are.

The others noticed the visible nervousness on the younger's face. They all looked at each other while the younger's eyes are still on the screen.

"What happened to you Y/N? Are you scared?" Tzuyu mocked

Y/N just looked at her blankly and looked back at the screen.

"Hey, you did great. Just have a rest so you'll be on good state later." Dahyun said.

Y/N sighed and just sat on the bleacher.

"Here, Dahyun is right. You did great." Jihyo said and handed Y/N a bottled water.

While having a break, Y/N just rest her legs and tries to calm herself .

'I just need to win this. If I able to win this, I'll get the prize. I can show to the my work. I can show to them that I can do better that him. Than oppa.' Y/N thought.

She sighed and tapped her fingers on her lap as she just wait for the call. While the others are having some talk, she's on the corner just calming herself.

"You can do it, you must do it." she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

I walked out as I need to get in the bathroom. While heading there, I stopped as I saw Ms.Seo and Seulgi went it.

I carefully followed them, as they entered to the comfort room, I stayed outside and tries to listen if they will having any conversation.

"She won, now it's the finals." I heard Seulgi said

Are they referring to me?

"I know, I'm pretty sure she'll win it."

I suddenly felt relief but more like I gained energy for some odd reason.

It's sounds a bit weird but at least she trust me right?

"So if Y/N wins, She'll able to have an interview and the school along the company well be known."

I frowned upon hearing what Seulgi said.

What are they talking about? I thought Ms. Seo wants to take down the company

"Exactly, you have the flashdrive?"

Eh

"Yes, I already switched the flash drive that contains profile of Y/N to the Flashdrive that contains the evidences."

"Profile?"

What the heck are they talking about?

"Mrs. Kim said that the management needs the profile of each finalist. They will flash it after the announcement of winners. So I switched the flashdrive of evidences to the flashdrive of Y/N's profile."

"You mean they got the evidences?"

"Yes and if Y/N wins, they will flash it along the interview. All people here in the arena will witness it."

I suddenly heard Ms. Seo laugh devilish.

"What a nice job."

"Of course, now it's your turn. What are you planning after that?"

"Leave it to me, just call the police while we're doing the interview."

"Noted."

I immediately left the place after I heard all of their conversation. While walking far away from the place, I was thinking what are they planning to do.

Evidences?

"What evidences are they r- OH SHIT!" I suddenly stopped as I remembered the evidences that Wendy showed to us. It contains all the dirty information about the company and school. Of course along Ms. Seo.

"Is she setting up herself?"

I walked back and forth as thinking how it makes sense and why the hell She's doing it...

Is that the reason why she wants me to win the competition?

"If you win the competition, the school will get its recognition along the company."

I gasped as I remembered what Ms. Seo said. It's make sense. If the media will talk about our company and school, then everyone will know the existence of our company and school. Specially it's a worldwide competition. All medias are here and international press.

That's why she wants me to get the win... But If I didn't - Ugh! I can't dumped this competition. I need something on her!

Think think think

"That flashdrive, that contains all the evidences!"

"All finalist, please get in the field. We'll start right after 10 minutes."

Shit

"Aish!"

I just sighed and run to the management room. Since the place is a bit big, I had trouble looking for the room. I keep checking each room that I passed by then I got into the last room.

"Are you a player? Only authorized person can get in." the guard said.

"Sir, I just need to go inside. I have important thing to get."

"Sorry but that's the protocol."

"Sir, Please just let me come inside. You can come too to assure that I won't do any stupid acts."

"No!"

I shut my eyes in frustration and think.

Aigoo!

I left the place and I get my phone and dialed someone. After few rings, she answered it.

["yow?"]

"Jesus! Alright get in here. At the management room. Bring Chaeyoung and Dahyun. DONT LET ANYONE KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING HERE!"

["O-ok, Fine!"]

After few minutes, I saw Tzuyu, Dahyun and chaeyoung running on the corridor.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked.

I told them everything I found out without leaving any single information unsaid. And like me, they are shocked.

"Are you sure?! Seulgi?"-Chaeyoung

"Damn, If not then why am I doing here? Partying?"

"So what now? Why are you here?"-Tzuyu.

"The flashdrive is in the management room. We need to get it."

"How did it got there?"

"Seulgi switched it, gosh! Aren't you listening?!"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looked at each other like they are thinking something.

"We'll destruct them, you both get in." Tzuyu said to Dahyun and I.

Dahyun and I just nodded and hid in a vacant room while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung went to the guards.

"Players, please be in the field. We'll start after 5 minutes."