122

Your PoV

Another day after a tiring yet a fine day yesterday.

I went out of my bed and head downstairs as I suddenly want to eat something for breakfast.

"Where's the others?" I asked to Tzuyu who's preparing to go.

"They left early. Jihyo unnie and I switched so this morning will be mine and the other half is hers." She said and sat across to me and handed me a toast bread.

"Are serious? Aren't you busy to have time with me? I mean you don't have to since you're not ins-"

"I need to go at the hospital. But I need to check out on you at the same time."

"It's fine, you can just go to the hospital."

"I'll just bring you there." She said and stood up to get something on the fridge.

"Get ready, I'll wait on the car." She said and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What took you so long, geez." She hissed as I got in and sat beside her.

"Whatever, anyway. You're the head of the hospital right?" I asked as she started the car.

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing, what are your responsibilities as a head of that hospital?" I asked

"Sign papers, do something to save the hospital and more things that you won't understand."

I just sighed and get my phone to check on something when Tzuyu called me.

"Sanhee wants to see you. She'll be doing a operation later and wants to talk to you before it happens." She said

"Operation? I thought all she need is rest?"

"Her injury became worst. I saw her last time practicing her run. Then that's it, the doctor says that she needs to do an operation."

"It won't affect her illness right?"

"Yeah."

Not so long we arrived at the hospital and as we got in, the people working at hospital greets Tzuyu.

"Let's go." Tzuyu said and we walked on Sanhee's room.

"Tzuyu unnie! Oh Y/N unnie! You're here too! Congratulations to your competition! You really did great." She said with a smile.

"Thank you, but I heard you need to go on a operation. You didn't follow your doctor huh?"

Her smile fade as she heard what I said then she looked at me.

"Sorry, I just thought that you really did great on the run. You actually surpassed me."

"I didn't do that to surpass you, i did that for the school. You can represent our school next time. You can take your place again." I said and giggled.

After having a talk with Sanhee, the doctors get her and brought her to operating room while Tzuyu and I roam around the hospital.

"Don't you have papers to sign?" I asked

"None, i saved this day." She said which i replied with a nod.

"You're a head of this hospital. Isn't hard?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"Not really."

"You love this?"

"Kinda."

"I think seeing kids around or people who's in great condition makes you feel better right?" I asked

"How can you say?"

I stopped and looked at her then shrugged.

"Maybe because I feel better when I saw them in great situation?"

"Since when you cared for them?" She asked that made me chuckle.

Right... since when? I don't know

"Are you saying that you are having fun here in the hospital?" She asked

"Maybe?" I said as I saw some patients passing by.

"Then why do you want to be in the company? Why don't you just do wha you want?"

I looked at her then smiled

"I think it's a question that both of us should answer."

She nodded and sighed.

We continued to walk and when we saw a vacant seat. We decided to stopped by.

"Just like the others, I get this position to prove something. It's not really what I want but it's the most effective way that i know." She said

"Prove what?"

"Prove to my parents that I can too, my brother is the one who's managing the hospital. He also supervised all the medical equipments that the other team is building. That's why our hospital is well known. Just like Kang's corporations, ours also do some futuristic equipment but more on medicals. We use it to our hospital and also supply the other hospitals who needs it." She said

"What happened to your brother? I heard that he left to you all the responsibilities after the hospital almost fell." I asked

She went on silent then she sighed.

"How about you? What do you want? Why do you want to be in the company suddenly?" She asked to change the topic.

"I have... I have to prove myself. And that's the effective way that i know." I just said what she said a while ago.

She just chuckled and shook her head.

"I know you have something in your mind right now Y/N, I won't force you to tell it. But I hope someday you can be what you want. After you finish what you need to do."

I smiled unconsciously and just avert my eyes to look around.

"Same to you, I hope you'll able to finish your goal. So you can do what you want."

"I never expected that word from you but thanks. I'll make of it."

"We'll make sure of it." I just said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already 3:00pm when Tzuyu and I left the hospital. We are heading back to house when a car stops in front of us.

"Hey Tzuyu, it's my turn now." Jihyo said as the window. lowered.

"Yeah." Tzuyu said and went in her car without even leaving a word to me.

I just sighed and get in Jihyo's car the. Buckled my seatbelt.

"So I'm the last. Let's make it special." She said meaningfully and started the car.

I just let her since I'm a bit tired already. Tho I eat my lunch already with Tzuyu but I talked to much with the other patient and there is Tzuyu who didn't even stopped me.

I just felt that i lost my voice gosh!