/Fifty Five/

Irene's PoV

As I arrived at the building, Wendy welcomed me with a nervous look.

"Finally! We separated them for a while. Geez Irene we didn't expect them to turn wild like that!" Wendy said as she leads me the way.

"Why? What happened?" I asked

"They were all fine. Not until Jeongyeon came and Chaeyounng woke up."

"What?"

"Jeongyeon came last and as she entered she saw Nayeon and started to get damn mad. While Chaeyoung, as she woke up she saw Tzuyu and they started to fight."

"Eh? Where's Mina?"

"She's not yet here. Wait. Don't need to worry. Yeah." Wendy said and calmed herself.

She leads me to a security room where all cameras have been monitored.

"Look," Wendy said and played something.

"The heck is she doing here? Don't tell me Jihyo is also here?" Jeongyeon asked as she saw Nayeon.

By that noise, Chaeyoung woke up and roamed her eyes around.

"Why am I here?" Chaeyoung asked confusedly and her gaze landed on Tzuyu.

"What the- why are you here?!" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu but tzuyu just gave her a look.

"Dahyun why I'm here?!"-Chaeyoung asked

"Chae-"

"Can you just shut your mouth?" Tzuyu butted in.

"Oh, why? Aren't we allowed to talk? Why Am I here in the first place? And why this alien is here?" Chaeyoung asked for others but the others remained silent.

"What's your problem?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung.

"Ha?! Why don't you asked yourself? A good daughter." Chaeyoung said teasingly that made Dahyun join in the conversation.

"What are you talking about Chaeyoung?"

"Why don't you asked our BELOVED friend," Chaeyoung said emphasizing her word.

"Whatever, I don't know what you're talking about," Tzuyu said

"You don't know or you don't care? Why don't you tell Dahyun how you degrade us in front of your family? Saying that you'll stop seeing us because we're just no one in your society. A low-class person who are thieves?" Chaeyoung said meaningfully that made the others look at Tzuyu.

"You know what? I shouldn't be here." Tzuyu said and stood up but the younger's laugh stopped her.

"See? Guilty."

"Chaeyoung stop it." Jeongyeon scold.

"You're not in the place to stop me unnie coz you don't know what's happened," Chaeyoungg said

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon raised a voice.

"Guys we shouldn't act up like kids. Look, there's a reason why Joohyun combines us again." Sana said

"Yeah right, we all agree. I bet." Momo said also.

"Not me, not in a million times especially if that girl is I'm going to work with," Chaeyoung said and stood up as she's about to leave but Dahyun blocked the way.