/Sixty Four/

Your PoV

As I ended the video call, I immediately went to Irene's room to inform about it but she's not there so I decided to go to her office downstairs.I entered as I got her signal and saw her in front of her laptop.

"You look busy." I said as I got in.

"It's ok, what is it?" She said.

"Uhm... Sowon unnie called me. She wants me to go with her after class. She said that it will be just quick. We're just going on a café." I said.

"Is that so? Don't you have assignments after that?" She asked but still eyes on her laptop.

"I'll just ask the robots to help me as I got home." I said.

"Do you really need to come?" She asked and finally look at me.

"I just want to... I think we can talk much easier if we meet." I said.

"You can talk to me." She said and slightly laugh.

But you're busy.

"It's ok, I know you're busy." I said that made her to look at me.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. But I really want to meet Sowon unnie tomorrow." I said.

"Ok if you really want to. Bring the robots with you." She said.

I smiled as she said that then nodded.

"Ok. Goodnight unnie." I said and left the room.

~~~~~~~

"HEY LAZY BITCH WAKE UP!"

I Stormed out of my bed as I heard a loud voice coming from a megaphone. I looked at that person and saw Tzuyu standing like a bitch and gave me a "YES I DID THAT" look.

Seriously? Can anyone wake me up normally? Yesterday is gae robot just woke me up being beside me and now this one?!

"I'm not deaf a while ago but after you did?" I said to her.

"We're running out of time. Did you sleep late last night?" She asked.

"It's none."

"None?"

"None of your business." I said and went in the bathroom.

I heard a loud bang of door made me conclude that she left me already.

I still can't believe that I'm living with a bunch of robots that have human personalities. Damn that's great not until they started to annoy you.

After I take a shower, I walk to me closet and get my uniform.

I dried my hair and after that went downstairs where everyone is waiting.

"Good morning Y/N." They greeted.

"Bet Irene is not here." I said

"I'm here Y/N. Let's eat together." She said.

I walked to the dinning room and look at her confusedly.

"Why are you still here? Don't have a business?" I asked

"I woke up late. Geez." She said that made me laugh.

"Anyway don't wait for my later ok?" I said.

"Why?"

"I'm going with Sowon unnie, did you forgot?"

"Oh yeah, ok. Bring the robots ok?"

"Noted."

After that we began eating and talking too. It's glad to know that even Irene is busy she always tries to do some things or way to talk to me.