/Forty Six/

Irene's PoV

I go back to the headquarters after the talk with Tzuyu as Seulgi greeted me.

"How's the talk?" She asked with a smile.

I walk to my office as she followed me and then sat on my chair.

I then release a deep sigh that made Seulgi frowned.

"She didn't agree like Chaeyoung?" She asked

I looked at Seulgi and shook my head as I spoke.

"It looks like, I didn't agree YET."

"Huh?" Seulgi uttered confusedly.

"She's totally fine with it but she wants some conditions," I said

"What is it?"

"She wants a collaboration of her company to ours," I said

"Oh... that's hella hard."

" I know, so I told her that I'll think of it first."

"How ironic..."

Damn right, Our purpose is to make them agree but the table just turned.

"So what now?" Seulgi asked

"I'm thinking if we should agree. I mean, all of the workings here know that since first the company stands by its own only. Getting a company for collaboration will be suspicious plus we know that Tzuyu's company is getting down."

"Yeah, it will call the reporters attention."

"Right."

And it will not be good. If the company gets too much attention. Tho it's good news if you take a look at it. of course, the bad news will come. Surely one of them is the enemy of the company who will show up again.

"How about do the secret partnership? I mean that's kinda convenient, right? I don't think Tzuyu needs a high named company to be a partner with. What she needs right now is her company to revive and all of that will happen as you invest in her but secretly."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, Tzuyu's company is famous and doesn't need any company with high names. Just so happened that the brand here is falling."

"I know..."

"Also, Tzuyu's family is somehow like Daniel. They didn't want some partnership but for different reasons. They were afraid that the company that they are going to be with will overshadow them as it happened to their first-ever brand before."

"Really?"

"Yeah, after that they started from the start again."

"You made a lot of research," I said

"Well yeah, I do it whenever I have free time." She said

"Ok, I'll talk to her about this again."

"Goodluck. I'll be going now, Irene."

"Yeah, thanks Seulgi."

~~~~~

Your PoV

"Ok class, since today is our P.E class, I want you all to go to your locker and change. I'll give you 20 minutes to change then proceed to the sports ground." Our teacher said and heads out of the room.

The class came chaotic as the teacher walked out. All of them stood up and walk out also to go to their stuff.

I stood up and packed my things off before leaving them to the room.