/Fifty Nine/

Your Pov

"Y/N-iee~ wake up."

"Y/N~"

"Baby wake up~"

I opened my eyes as I heard someone's calling my name, I looked at my side and saw Sana who's just an inch away from me.

"OMG!" I exclaimed and moved back instantly.

"The heck Sana!"

She just laughed and move out on my bed.

"Irene asked me to wake you up. You have classes." She said

"Omg, next time I'll tell Irene unnie to assign others instead of you," I muttered and get off of my bed.

"Haha! Whatever, take a bath and I'll clean your room." She said.

I just nodded and get in my bathroom. I just did it fast and after that, I wore my bathrobe and went out of my room.

"Good morning Y/N." Jeongyeon greeted me who's cleaning my bed, actually, she's cleaning the whole room...

"Uhm, Good morning Jeongyeon... had a good sleep?" I asked that made her look at me confusedly.

"Uhm you mean good charging?" She said

Oh yeah, of course... why did I forget about that.

"Oh hehe, yeah."

"Well, yup! Your house is nice." She said causing me this time to look at her confusedly.

"Ahh yeah, you've been here before... anyway, where's Sana? I thought she'll be cleaning the room?" I asked

"I'm assigned in here so don't worry. Besides, I know you don't want Sana to peek on you."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind, just do your business. Nayeon prepared food for you." She said and continued her business.

I just shrugged and get on my wardrobe to get my uniform.

"I'll go now, thanks for cleaning my room," I said.

"Oh Y/N, would it be fine if I'll go to your library? I'll just fix some stuff there." She said

"Ahh... sure... thanks again."

I get my bag and went out of my room. As I go down, I saw Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun with their uniforms, while the others are just sitting on the couch.

"Good morning Y/N, your food is ready," Nayeon said

"Thanks." I just said and go to the dining room. I saw the food is already served.

"Uhm, guys? Where's Irene?" I asked as I walk out of the dining room.

"She's in the building right now, she left early and just told us what to do," Nayeon said.

"Ohh... uhm, ok," I said and went back to the dining room and sat on the vacant chair.

"I guess I'll be eating alone now..." I mumbled.

~~~~~~
"I'm done, let's go," I said as I went out of the dining room.

"Good now let's go. I'll drive." Tzuyu said

"You had your car?"

"Huh? Irene provided it. Let's go or will be late." She said and walk out first followed by Chaeyoung.

"Let's go Y/N!" Dahyun said and flung her arms to me.

"Enjoy guys!" The other's said.

As I got in the car, Tzuyu started the car and drive us to the school.