/Sixty Three/

Your PoV

I went to my room and change first. It's a nice day to consider. I walk to the robots' room after I got change, I walked to Tzuyu,Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

/KNOCK KNOCK/

It took a minute before someone opened it.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Did I disturb your chargi- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO CHAEYOUNG!" I exclaimed as I saw her laying on a bed.

"A-ah She's....charging." Dahyun said

"You charge that way?" I asked.

"Of course, we designed like a human you dumb."

"What the- tch anyway, I just want to thank you guys."

"Aww that's sweet!" Dahyun said.

"Uhm... I don't think so, well that's it. Bye." I said and left the room. I went to the other room.

I knocked first but no one is answering so I entered the room. I saw Jeongyeon and Momo sleeping already.

"It's weird that I'm seeing them charging like that." I mumbled and left the room.

Lastly I walk to the bigger room. I knocked first then the door opened.

"Y/N-ssi, what do you need?" Mina asked to me.

"Uhm, would you mind if I come in?" I asked.

She looks like she's thinking of something then she speak up.

"Wait a sec." she said and closed the door again before i could speak.

I was about to knock again when she opened the door.

"Come in." She said and opened the door widely.

I saw Nayeon and Sana sitting at the bed like they know that I'm coming.

"Hey. How's your day?" I asked.

"Aren't we supposed to be the one asking about it?" Sana said.

"How's your day Y/N?" Nayeon asked.

"It's fine... I guess? The r- I mean Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung helped me in the school. I said.

"That's good to know." Nayeon said and smiled.

"Uhm, anyway... well I want to tell things to you guys but I guess you're tired. What did you do here anyway?" I asked.

I know that they are tired, I mean lowbat.

Geez why am I thinking that they really a human.

That enhancements bothered me.

"We did some stuffs that Irene told us. She teach us all we need to do whenever we are with you." Sana said.

"Don't you already know about that? I mean, you're uhm.... program to do it?"

Instead of saying Robot, I just decided to say program. I don't know what would they feel if I call them like that. After all, they had feelings.