/Seventy/

Third Person

After Irene made sure that Jihyo is already fine, she told to Jeongyeon and Nayeon to stay with Jihyo so they can look after her. Irene went back to the house where the others.

As she entered the room, she saw the others staring at the younger, while the younger is staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Are you sure I've seen it wrong?" Y/N asked to Tzuyu.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Irene asked to change the topic.

"Ne. How's Jihyo? I saw her b-"

"Y/N it's not true. I'm in the place with you and I really didn't saw it." Tzuyu said.

Y/N sighed and nodded.

"I understand, Maybe It's just a mistake. I mean, you guys can't do that."

"How is Jihyo? Did she needs to get fix again?" Y/N asked to Irene.

All of them went silent and waiting for the older's word.

"She's fine. You can be with her next day." Irene said that made the others to be confused while Y/N is smiling after hearing the news.

"Robots, please charge yourselves. I'll look for Y/N." Irene said which the other's responded with a nod. They all went out of the room leaving the two.

"Your robots will be complete now." Irene said and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks to you and your team."

"Are you really ok? You're not hurt or what?" Irene asked with full concern.

"Yup, I came better after your news. How's Sowon unnie?" Y/N asked that made Irene startled.

"I can't still believe she can do it to me. I've trusted her so much." Y/N said that made Irene feel worry.

"Hey, even tho someone broke your your trust. Please don't stop trusting the others. It doesn't mean that she broke it, the other's will do the same."

"I don't know... She's the first person that I trusted unnie. She's the first person I treated like my real unnie. It hurts, like really. I can't even calm myself. I mean, the inner me. It cries so much. I felt that she stabbed me million times." Y/N said didn't noticed that a tear came out on her eye.

"Everything has their reason. We just need to understand them ok? It may hurt, but if we just tries to understand their side, maybe it will lessen."

"Reason, what could it be? What did I do to her for her to treat my like that?"

Irene sighed and tell everything about Sowon.

"Isn't unfair? It's my brother's fault yet I'm the one who's suffering?"

"Y/N."

"I understand, it's me who's here that's why."

"I hope you'll realize how your brother loves you. He even built the robots for you. Maybe you're not in good terms when he's still alive, but he still found he's way to help you."

Y/N smiled bitterly and avert her gaze to the older.

"Yeah.... I should be thankful."

~~~~~~

Your POv

Should I?

"You want something to eat? I'll tell Momo to prepare foo-"

"They must be tired."

"I'll cook for you."

"Just take some rest unnie, i know you're tired. I'm not hungry so no need." I said and turned my back.