/114/

Jihyo's PoV

We hopped out of my car as we arrived at the place.

"Where are we?" Y/N asked that made me to look at her.

Don't tell me she never went here?

"Jihyo!" I snapped as someone called me and it is Mrs. Lee.

"Ahjumma, How are you?" I asked as I went closer to her.

"Ah I'm so good. Are you here to visit him again?" She asked.

Mrs. Lee is an old lady about 50s just like me, she always went here to visit the tomb of her husband. But in my case, I'm here to visit Daniel.

"Yeah."

"Ah it's been a while, What happened?"

"Just got into a job. Anyway, I brought someone." I said and looked at Y/N.

She's roaming her eyes around the place, maybe she still didn't know that we are about to visit her brother.

"Who is he?"

"Uhm, she's a girl. She's the younger sister of Daniel." I said

"Oh, sorry for that. looks like she just went here for the first." Mrs. Lee said as she looked at Y/N.

"Y/N." I called up. She walked beside me and looked at Mrs. Lee before bowing.

"You're here to visit your brother? I'll leave you now. Jihyo, take care. Nice to meet you too Y/N." Mrs. Lee said and smile at me before going.

"Let's go." I said and about to go in but I noticed that Y/N is not moving.

"W-why are we here?" She asked confusedly.

I looked at her and sighed.

"Can you accompany me? I just miss your brother." I asked

She remained silent as she's looking down.

"Y/N?"

"S-sure."

I just nodded and we walk inside, while walking we are looking for Daniel's tomb. Y/N on my back is still on silent that made me worry for a bit.

Did I do something wrong?

Not so long, we stopped.

"Here we are." I said

Y/N is still on back just standing.

I just sighed and walk on Daniel's tomb as I knelt and removed the dried leaves on Daniel's tomb.

"Hey, I'm here again. After so long... I hope you're doing fine now. I miss you so much, I want to tell much of things to you like what we use to do. But you're not here anymore. You're not here to listen to my rants. I know that you will but it's different when I'm talking to you personally. I l-love you." I said as a tear went out.

I looked at Y/N who's still on her position. She's just looking on something blankly.

"I brought someone, I think you'll be happy to see her." I said and looked at Y/N.

"Y/N." I called up and ask her to sat beside me. She just look on it and after several minutes she walked and sat beside me.

"I bet it's your first time to visit your brother." I said to Y/N.

"Daniel, did you know Y/N won on a competition? She represented the south korea and also the school. She did great. Also, Y/N will come out now. The media knows that she's a Kang. And just a while ago, the board already know about it. She's planning to be in the company too. Just like what you want." I said

"You can tell things to him. He can hear you." I said

Y/N didn't respond so I decided to left her to give her a time with her brother's tomb.

I walk out first to get something on the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

I clenched my fist to press my anger. I don't know why, but I just can't. Jihyo is right, it's my first time to go here. It's because I don't want to. Aside from the fact that I'm locked in the mansion, It's just I hate it.

"Just to clarify, I went here because your girlfriend brought me here. I don't know that she's planning to go here." I said

I know it's stupid that I'm talking to someone who's not here anymore.

"Irene unnie said, in able to be on the company I need to accept the fact that I'm a Kang. How did you able to work on a company like that? Do you also know what are the shits that our parents doing?" I scoffed

"After everything, allow me to forget that I'm a Kang. I just need to fix your shits."

"Funny right? I shouldn't have care of it. But it's because of you- no maybe because of Irene, and your friends. I should have just care of myself. But after you died, they appeared. They show me how things work. I keep saying that I hate them.... but deep down, I know that they are here for me. It's just stupid to push them away. I'm starting to like them beside me."

"I... I still thank you after all."

~~~~~~~~
"Y/N, are you ok?" Jihyo asked as she came back.

"Let's go, I want to rest." I said and stood up.

"Did you say bye to your brother?"

I just shut my eyes and nodded.

"Let's go." I'm about to walk again but Jihyo held my wrist and make me turn on her.

"What?"

She smiled and hugged me that made me startled.

"Thank you, I don't know what's wrong with you and your brother. But I feel happy now. I can sense that you're slowly accepting him. Please, do it. Your brother is nice just like you. I'll be happy also the others if they found out that you're having your change. Y/N, I'll wait on the time that you can fully accept yourself as a Kang and him as your brother. He'll be glad if he founds out that you're starting to be the person he wants."

I just nodded and moved her away from me as I give her a smile.

"Let's go."

While walking back, I don't know but I'm having this feeling of guilt. Should I act that everything is fine?

My eyes landed on Jihyo who's walking a head.

I'm sorry but.... I can't