/Five/

Your PoV

How great that I need to wait for a week for an unsure answer.

I just went to my room and get the diary of Oppa since I'm still not finished reading it.

I turned each of the pages as I saw his drafts about the robots he's talking about.

Interesting...

[a/n: If you don't know, I used their birthdays as the code of each bot. The first two numbers are the month and the next two are the day.]

KD's

The first robot that I made is bot-0201

The personality that it has is kind. Have traits of a good leader that may help Y/N to be a good one since she'll be in the future. Strict that is suit for being Y/N's teacher.

The second robot that I made is bot-0922. A robot that is confident with herself may help Y/N to be confident in herself too.

The third robot, bot-1101. A robot that is designed to teach Y/N to clean all the surroundings and also herself.

The fourth robot, bot1109. This robot may help with Y/N fitness. Sounds weird but she needs it.

The fifth robot, bot-1229. Being friendly will be the contribution of this robot.

The sixth robot, bot-0324. Will teach Y/N of being elegant yet smart acts that she'll be using in the future.

The seventh robot, bot-0528. Her camera-finding skills may help to protect Y/N also.

The eighth robot, bot-0423. Being nice and having kind manners will be her contribution.

Ninth, bot-0614. Being Tough one will be the contribution.

As I finished reading that page, Many thoughts are coming into my mind.

"So basically he wants me to change all my personalities. What a nice brother I have." I said sarcastically to myself.

I turned the page and the last page, I saw a much interesting part.

KD's

A few years ago when I was a child, My parents built their greatest work of all time. I got a chance to witness that work of them. They made a robot that exactly looks like a human. The personalities it has, all of it are works of my parents. Even the muscles that they injected into the robot are also nice. You can see a real person in front of you. But building it is the worst decision that my parents did.

Their workers and teammates suddenly got into the plan to steal the works of my parents due to the capability of that robot to do anything that a normal person can do. Before they have gone, they told me to protect Y/N as always. They took their works on them and leave us. Now I'm working on the same work that my parents did.

I made nine robots that are designed as a human to protect and teach Y/N all things that she needed to know. It's still not finished, although I manage to build the model itself but still need to program it and do some other kinds of stuff.

"So that's what Oppa trying to say in his first diary. My parent's work is the cause of all of this." I mumbled.

[KNOCK KNOCK!]

"Who's that?" I said as I heard a knock on my door.

"Irene."

Oh yeah, why do I even ask? She's the only person who dares to knock and enter my room even tho I prohibited her.

"Come in," I said

The door opened revealing Irene.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I just want to inform you that Sowon is also out of her contract and won't be your teacher anymore." She said that made me look at her.

"What? Why? I thought she talked to Oppa before?"

"Your brother declined the offer. As much as possible he wants to be sure with your security that's why he only assigned trusted people around you." Irene said

"But Sowon unnie is good, She's been working with us since my parents are still alive, god!" I said in frustration

"It's your brother's decision."

"Then let me study outside. If you won't let Sowon unnie as my teacher then I want to study outside. In a normal school." I said

"Let me think about that." She said and leaves.

"How great are you, Irene. How great." I just said and rolled my eyes.

Damn this life, I want something new and that's all I asked for them but they can't give it to me.

Irene's PoV

I guess I badly need to introduce the robots to her.

As I went out of Y/N's room, I told to the guards to look after Y/N while I'm not here since I'll be going to a lab to check the robots again.

"Hello, seulgi?" I said in the other line while driving.

["Yes Irene, anything that I can do for you?"]

"Can you ready the robots now? I'm going there and I'll be checking them."

["Oh sure no problem. We're just finalizing all the programs and you can use them already."]

"Oh thanks, I'll be there in a minute please read it," I said

["noted."] seulgi said and ended the call.

I sighed and while driving, thoughts came to my mind.

At first, I admit that I'm doing this because of the price that Daniel said. If I can complete the robots along with the team I'll be the one handling his company. But of course, everything change and settled.

I know that Y/N is the right person to handle it since she's the last heir. That's also the reason why Daniel made the robots. To ready Y/N for her future. I'll be staying on her side as her guardian or adviser.

Which I know I'm glad of. Y/N is a smart girl like her brother but there are things that she needs to learn before becoming successful like her brother.

I hope the robots will help her with this.