/Fifty Four/

Happy 5th anniversary to TWICE and ONCEs! I hope you're having your good day. Let's all pray for Jeongie's fast recovery. CHEER UP!

Irene's PoV

"Y/N! Can you move a little faster?! We're running out of time!" I yelled as I stayed downstairs waiting for that kid.

"Yah, unnie why are you in a hurry? Do you have a business meeting or what?" She asked as she ran downstairs.

/BLAGG/

"Oh my gosh! Y/N are you ok?!" I asked and ran to her who's sitting on the floor and enduring the pain because of her fall.

"Ouch! unnie... I think I can't come to school." She said causing me to beat her.

"Stand up coz we're going to be late," I said and walked out and get in my car.

I look at her who's running towards the place like she didn't feel a while ago.

"I still have 30 minutes before the start of class." She hissed and sat beside me.

I just rolled my eyes and started the car.

"I'll be getting the robots later," I said causing her to faced me sharply.

"Really?!" She asked with stars in her eyes that made me giggle.

"Ne."

It's been a week since the team trained them and orient them on the things they need to do. But unfortunately, they did that separately as they have different schedules. I also advise them to settle their own stuff coz as soon as they got into this deal, they needed to focus on it.

That's why Jeongyeon already resigned from her job. Tzuyu assigned a trusted person to look for her company for a while. Then the others did the things they need to settle.

I already gave up on Jihyo, I tried to talk to her many times but her answers are still the same.

Chaeyoung, Mina told me that she'll handle Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn't come to any practice or orientation that made me feel anxious for a bit but like what Mina said, just trust her.

"Unnie, I'll go now see you later," Y/N said and went out of the car as I stopped.

I just looked at her as she goes in. I still can't believe that she became more open now to me. I'm glad about that fact, to be honest. She often addresses me as "unnie" like what she always does to Sowon, her former private teacher. That makes me feel somehow paid off.

I don't know either, at first I'm doing this for the mission and the task that Daniel assigned to me. When he said that I can get half of the shares in the company as I accomplish this mission but staying with Y/N for the past few months changed my perspective.

Y/N is like a special thing that whenever you are with her, you'll just suddenly feel worth and changed.

So hearing her calling me unnie is a big thing for me now. I actually treated her like my younger sister too and made me think of protecting her and let her grow up to be open to others also.

/PHONE RINGS/

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone call.

["GEEZ IRENE! BETTER COME HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE BUILDING FINE AND ALIVE!"] I heard Seulgi's voice

"What, why?"

["Just come quick, we'll manage them as we can."]

/TOOOT TOOT/