/Sixty Six/

Third Person

While Umji and her squad are on their way, Irene and the other member of team A is on the building to talk about important things.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Nayeon asked to Irene.

"Yeah, I'm still not satisfied about what I know. I want to know more. Seems like there more of it." Irene said.

"Well how about Y/N?"

"What do you mean 'how about her?' Haven't I told you all the things you need to do? Look I trust you all and I know that I said all the important things you should know. I just need to do this and If this has nothing to do with what I'm looking for then I'll stop and go back here immediately." Irene said.

"Who'll manage the company?" Jeonyeon asked.

"I asked Joy,Seulgi and Wendy. None of them want to hold this for a while. So I decided Mina to manage it."

"Me?"

"Yes. I know you have knowledge about managing a company. Don't worry because Yeri will help you. I told her about this and she agreed. The board also fine with it as I submitted your profile."

"But I thought I'm here to do the mission as a robot?" Mina asked.

"Is it fine if you'll go to the building to check it while Y/N at the school then go back here before she went home?"

"I'm fine with that but, I'm thinking what if I made a mistake?"

"Like what I said you don't have to worry. Yeri is there. All you need to do is attend meetings then report it to me. My email is always on for you."

"Ok. If you trust me then good."

"Thank you." Irene said

Not so long they heard a knock on Irene's office.

"Come in." Irene said then Umji squad showed up.

"Unnie we need help. Y/N is in danger!" Umji said.

"What? How?" Irene asked trying to calm herself.

Yuna,Yuqi and Chaeryeong looked at Umji since they don't know what happened and the latter said she'll explain it if they arrived at the building.

Umji took all her courage out and tell all the stories. All of them is left shocked upon the confession of the younger. All of the details and information that she knows, she told it in the fastest way that she can.

"This is insane! Ok Team A, I know this is kinda urgent. I also know I can trust you with this so I want you to come in the mission.Junior team, prepare yourselves too. Yuqi go and head at the police department and tell Wendy about this. Chaeryeong and Yuna, lead the Team A to the emergency place. I'll go there after." All of them moved as what Irene commanded. Yuqi went out of the building and drive herself to the police department where Wendy is. Yuna and Chaeryeong signaled Team A to follow them.

"And Umji... please go to the Scholar's department and tell Joy to look for the company first as I'm not here. I'll talk to you later." Irene said and left the room without waiting for the younger to speak up.

~~~~~~~
@TheCafe

As they parked Sowon's car on the parking lot, they entered into the café and look for a vacant seat. Sowon ordered their food while the others are waiting.

As Sowon got their food, she putted something on the drinks of Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Sorry bots, but you have to leave this with me for a while." She said before actually going to their table.