/Eighty Three/

Your PoV

I walked back to my room as I don't have a plan to go to school. The students are busy on their project for the event. I walked to my balcony and tried to relax myself as I feel that I'm going to burst anytime.

"Calling us dramatic when you had a dramatic monologue a while ago? Isn't too ironic?"

I shut my eyes as I remembered that I forgot to close the door. Maybe that's why she got in.

"Tzuyu-ah. You hate me right? You can go now. You're not a big loss." I said that made her laugh

"I'm not a big loss? Then who could it be? Jihyo unnie?"

"I said go away!"

"Aishh, I'm not here for you. I'm here for Irene. She asked me a job, then I took it. I never wanted to be with you." She said and sat on my bed

"Then go!"

"Andwae, I like your room. If you'll just made some decorations there and there plu-"

"Didn't you hear me?"

"Ani, what is it?" She asked cluelessly

I clenched my fist and walk to her as my fist suddenly moved and grabbed the collar of her uniform.

"Are you going to kiss me? Huh? Wild."

"Aish! Stop pestering me!" I exclaimed and pushed her

"Yah! You're too young to do this to me!" She said and covered herself that made me to look at her confusedly.

"Mworago?!"

She sat up again and dust herself then stood up.

"We hate each other....Not just that, Chaeyoungie. Dahyun-ah. They hate me too and I hate them. But we're still together. So keep hating me arraseo?" She said and poked my forehead and walked out of the room.

"UGH! CRAZY BITCH!"

"Yah! Y/N your mouth!" Nayeon yelled as she went in.

The heck? Do they really need to talk to me whenever I feel that I want to be alone?!

"Y/N are you listening?" She asked

"What?!" I asked irritatingly.

"Don't shout at me! I'm older than you!"

"You're working to me!"

"I'm working to Irene. Aish, should I cut your horn and fangs?!"

"Get out!" I yelled but she locked the room.

"Ani, I'm here to teach you a lesson. You shouldn't yell to someone's older than you! That's disrespecting!"

"You shouldn't go inside someone's room! That's not a well manner!" I ranted back.

"You have to say sorry to Jihyo."

"Why would I?!"

"Because I said so!" She said and pinched my ear that made me flinch.

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! IM THE MAST-"

"You're not paying me, Irene do." She said as she dragged me out of the room keeping her hand on my ear.

"ITS MY BROTHER'S MONEY!"

"I thought you hate you brother? So you shouldn't acknowledge him as your oppa right?"