/Thirty Seven/

Irene's PoV

After I heard Dahyun's story, I was shocked, to be honest, and I'll be lying if I told you that I didn't pity her. Knowing her is really shocking, I've never thought she has a dark story. I always see her as a happy person, especially whenever she's in her squad. But I never thought that she's lifting her own problems alone.

I shook up all my thoughts and change the feels that I'm feeling right now into a proud one. I mean, she deserved it tho.

"H-how can I help you?" Dahyun asked that lighten me.

I leaned forward making my arms on my table. I smile at her and spoke up.

I explained to her every detail, about Daniel, the company, about Y/N and the robots, and also what is her mission.

Same as others, she's shocked that Daniel has a younger sister. And also by the fact that Daniel used her image to become one of his robots for his younger sister.

"Are you saying Daniel Oppa went to that? I never thought that.." Dahyun said

"It's for Y/N safety after all."

She nodded and having her deep thoughts like she's struggling with my offer so I spoke up.

"The company can support your mom Dahyun. We can enter her into a nice mental institute. Your money? You can just save them for yourself. You deserved to treat yourself. Let us do the work for your mother. Aside from that, you can still have your salary in your job" I said

"I-isn't that too much?"

"Nothing is too much Dahyun. Just do your job as we planned. It's a big help for Y/N." I said

"That Y/N is lucky as real, she had her persons like you to work for her hard and give what she wants," Dahyun said causing me to laugh.

"Why won't try? Agree with the job so you'll find out?"

Who knows if your conclusions are wrong?

If I could tell, Dahyun and Y/N are almost the same. They don't open up too much.

In fact, Y/N have similarities in each of the squad. Maybe that's the reason why this is all happening right now.

And It should happen, I can be the bridge to let that thing happen.

"Ok, I'll agree. Here's my contact." Dahyun said and wrote something on a paper and gave it to me.

"Thank you so much Dahyun! You can just go back again to the room you are in awhile ago and continue your food. Let Chaeyoung come here also. I need to talk to her."

"Are you going to ask her for this job also? Coz if yes, she won't agree and I assure you that. You shouldn't waste your time." Dahyun said

"Why?"

"Chaeyoung became more independent after graduation. She doesn't want to get owned by any whom. She wants to be on top and the boss." Dahyun said and sighed

Guess she also had the story...

"Still let her go here. I'll let Yeri come with you back to the room and wait for me there ok?"

"Ok," Dahyun said and nodded.

I went to my speaker to page Yeri and after a few minutes, she entered the room.

"Please accompany Dahyun to the recent room. Also, let Chaeyoung go here." I said

"Noted," Yeri said and signaled Dahyun.

"See you later Irene!"dahyun said

"Yeah, have a nice time with the foods," I said as they completed disappeared in my sight.

I leaned my back to my swivel chair as I felt tiredness.

I've never thought that this is tiring

I closed my eyes and let breathe in as I heard a loud thud coming from my door.

"Yeah, whatever!" I heard a grumpy Chaeyoung as she slammed the door.

I feel bad for Yeri...

"Chill out and drink this," I said as I pulled out a strawberry drink on my small fridge under my table.

She just looks at it and sat in front of me.

"I'm not like what I am before that will run to your place as I see strawberry drink. But I don't want you to feel bad so I'll take this." She said and gets the box of strawberry drinks on my table.

She opened it and chugged it. She stopped first and looked at the box of her drink.

I laughed slightly as I saw stars in her eyes causing her to snapped and glared at me.

She puts down the drink to my table and cleared her throat.

"I saw Dahyun's eyes swelling, what did you do?" She asked me as she faced me.

I just shook my head and a smirk form on my lips.

"Still the same. A tiger that is concerned to her friend whenever she sees her friend cried. But turns to a cub as she sees strawberries." I said causing her to scrunch her forehead.

"I'm not! I-I'm just curious how did you make that tofu cry." She said and averted her eyes.

"I forced her to tell her story to me. And she did." I said unbothered of what might happen.

I saw her expression changed. She stood up and slammed her hands on my table hardly.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU STUPID IRENE?! YOU SHOULD'NT DO THAT! YOU JUST MAKE HER FEEL DOWN OF HERSELF." Chaeyoung growled but I remained cool.

I shut my eyes and breathe out. I put my both hands on her shoulder and push her down back to her seat.

"Yeah, still the old Chaeyoung. You can't change my mind." I mumbled.

"What?!" She exclaimed as she didn't hear it.

"Are you acting like you didn't care about Dahyun because you're afraid that she'll misunderstand it and see that you're just befriending her because you pitied her?" I asked that made her stopped.

She averted her gaze and lean her back on her chair.

"What are you talking about?" She asked without looking at me.

I just smiled unconsciously as the thought came in.

What a nice friendship they had.