/Seventy Six/

Your PoV

@SCHOOL

"Good morning class." our teacher greeted as she came in.

We also greet back and after that, the discussion started.

"After a two days off classes you are back with a task on. The founder of this school Mr. Kang Daniel is approaching and as a tribute, we'll having a presentation of our own works just like what you did last foundation week."

My attention was caught after hearing what our teacher said. Oh right... Oppa's birthday.

"You can choose whether you'll work as a team or by individual. The entries are must and you have to register your work a week before the actual event. The admin along with the head of Kang corporation which is Ms. Bae Joohyun will choose who'll win the event. To give a motivation, the chosen winners will given an award base on their places."

"Woah, this is exciting." I heard Dahyun said.

"You must do your best guys. Like what I said this is a must. All of the participants will automatically receive a gift from the head of Kang's cooperation and you know that it will be a special one right? The winners will receive more than that so better do your best."

After the announcement, the class started like the usual. I looked at everyone and they looked so excited for the event. I can't believe that all of them can be like this.

Time passed by, the bell rings indicating that it's already lunch time. We head to the cafeteria to have our lunch when we decided to talk about the event.

"So what are we going to do?" Chaeyoung asked to us as we sat on the vacant chair.

"We?"

"Yes, we..."

"Ah no, I'll work on my own." I said.

"So What we heard is right? That you joined the event last time alone?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yup."

"And you managed to get the first spot." Chaeyoung said which I responded by a nod.

"You're totally Daniel oppa's younger sister." Dahyun said.

"Uhm... uhuh?"

We just continued to eat when my eyes landed on Umji who's eating alone. I stopped as I saw Yuna, Yuqi and Chaeryeong went to her.

"What's up with them?" I asked to myself.

Third Person

Y/N kept her eyes on the group, she's looking on them confusedly as she can see that seems the group is having a tough talk.

"Umji, wanna join us?" Yuqi asked to Umji.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? We're te-"

"My sister is a criminal." Umji said that made the group look at her worryingly.

Umji keeps on avoiding them after the revelations, tho she still with them whenever they have missions on Kang's corporations.

"So? You reported her. Wait, is that the reason why you keep avoiding us? Do you think I didn't notice it?" Yuqi asked

"I'm sorry, but better to stay away from me. If the truth came out, that Kim Yewon a member of Kang's corporations, leader of junior team has a older sister who kidnapped the younger s-"

"Shut up!" Yuqi yelled that gained the other's attention.

"Yuqi, calm yourself." Chaeryeong said.

"You are the leader of our team, don't tell me you'll just leave us behind? Your sister is dead, she never been a sister to you since then. You lived with us since we got here. We lived together for years and now you'll just threw it away?"

"I-... I'm sorry... I thought-"

"We're team, you are the leader. I know that wendy unnie holds the position now but you can get it back. We want you as a leader, we chose you."

"Yuqi is right, we're together for long. We're like siblings already. Don't throw all of that in just a snap." Yuna added.

"We're not mad at you, we know you. You're much much better than your sister." Chaeryeong said and sat beside the latter.

Meanwhile

"What a team work they had." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Just like us." Dahyun added.

"Before."-Tzuyu.

"EH?"

"Nothing." The three said in unison to Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

The classes finished so fast, We went home after the school and as expected, Irene unnie is not there. Maybe she's still at the building.

"Wassup guys!" Momo greeted to us as we came in.

"How's the school?" Mina asked with a smile.

"Tiring." I just said and sat at the couch.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun told to others what happened to school, including the event.

"So what will be your project?" Nayeon asked to us.

"Me,Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will work as a team, Y/N will do solo." Dahyun said.

"What? Why?"

"I can do it alone, don't worry." I said.

"Uhm, we know.. but where's the
'working with others'?" Jihyo asked

"There are just things that I can do better when I'm alone. Don't worry it does affects how I socialize with others. You guys taught me." I said.

"How about work with Yeojin?" Nayeon asked.

"Oh Yeojin.... she didn't come to school a while ago. Right?" I asked to Tzuyu and others as I noticed.

"Oh right." Dahyun said.

"What?!"

I startled as I heard Nayeon yelled at me.

"I-I mean.. what?"

"Uhm.... I don't know." I said.

"Y/N, go change yourself. We'll prepare your food." Jihyo said

"Ok, I'll just change for quick." I said and went to my room.

As I went back to my room, I walked to my closet and looked for some clothes to wear.

"Should I wear pajamas already?" I asked to myself.

I keep on looking when I felt something that I touched. I pulled it out and realized that it is the diary of my brother that I hid before.

"This just contains all about the robots, I already read some of this and I don't think there's more important with this." I just said to myself. I putted it first to my table and about to look for my things. i putted the book at the edge of the table causing it to fall.

I frowned as I saw something on the book. I picked the book on the floor, and saw a piece of photo paper that had been stuck on one of the pages in the diary.

As I flipped it, My eyes widened as I saw a picture. It's like a class picture of my brother during college days.

"Why are they here?" I asked to myself as I saw my robots in the class picture of my brother.