/Seventy Eight/

Your PoV

Now after seeing this, The question just keeps on adding.

I panicked when I heard a footsteps outside so I putted back the tablet and went back to the couch like nothing happened.

"Sorry for keeping you wait." Irene unnie said as she came in.

"It's ok. Are you fine?" I asked first

"Yup, don't mind me. I'm used to this."

I just nodded and sighed

"Well Maybe you're aware about the event. I'm working alone and just want to ask if you have any suggestions?" I just said.

She nodded and sat on her chair after.

"Why? Don't you want to join Tzuyu and others? You're fine with them now right?" She asked

"Yeah, but I still want to do it alone. It's nothing to be worry tho." I said.

We continued our talk and she suggested some of projects that I can do but none of it is I'm interested with.

"Anyway, thanks for the time unnie. I really appreciate that you really got updates about me. How do you do that?" I asked casually.

She just smiled and get something on her table.

"This. It's all in here." She said and lift the tablet that I checked a while ago.

I smiled bitterly and nodded.

"Is that so? There's really nothing you won't find out right? What a great invention you got." I said

"It's your oppa's. So Y/N you should sleep. You still have school for tomorrow." She said.

I just nodded and went out of her room.

Suddenly I felt a deep feeling, I don't know how to tell it but I just felt that I want to burst out.

How could you lie to me

~~~~~~~~~
Third Person

Morning came, Jihyo went to Y/N's room to wake her up, while the others are preparing food.

@Living room.

"Irene, I can't go to Y/N now. I have an urgent meeting in my company and my presence is much important. What are we going to do?" Tzuyu asked to Irene.

"Oh god, ok just go. I'll just drop Y/N, Chaeyoung and Dahyun." Irene said.

"Irene, if you want, I'll just do it." Jeongyeon presented.

"You sure?"

"Yup, I'll just drop them in the school right?" Jeongyeon asked

"Yeah. Thanks."

"But what if Y/N looks for Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just tell her that I brought her in the building to fix some bugs." Irene said.

After that, Irene and Tzuyu both left the house. The others waited for Y/N and Jihyo to go down.

"Sorry for waiting too long, Y/N seems not in her mood." Jihyo said to others.

"Why?" Momo asked and looked at Y/N who entered the dining room.

Jihyo just shrugged and they followed the younger who's already eating.

"Yah! You didn't even wait on us! We waited for you!" Momo exclaimed but the younger just looked at her blankly.

"No fight ok? Let's just eat." Nayeon said and they all gather in their seats.