Cold

It was fine, she said. Rain is basically heavy snow, she said. She was used to the cold no way she could ever catch one, she said. That was before she was bedridden with a cold, yes the first name in the first circle had managed to do the impossible or now possible be an Icewing and get a cold. Sure the rain was refreshing but she hadn't meant to stay out for literal hours. As much as she hated to admit it, she splashed in puddles like a dragonet. And that, that was what had gotten her sick not some disease or thing that she could never escape. Lynx really couldn't believe she had managed to be that stupid. Luckily a lot of the Rainwings had gotten sick before so they had already come up with a medication to stop it from becoming fatal. But even as Lynx shamefully grabbed the leaf out of the sentient rainbow's talon the look he gave her was judging. The worst part wasn't him judging her, it was the reason that he had the right to, just the thought made her want to be in the kingdom of Sand. Or bury herself in a hole and never come back out. How embarrassing, submerged in bad thoughts, when something hit the side of her mouth she almost didn't realize it. "Are you going to eat this or not. I'm sure you've spent enough time sulking over something stupid." She looked up at the Icewing before her and her face flushed "it's embarrassing" "I'm sure you're not the only Icewing who has caught a cold." She glared at him and he glared right back "eat or you won't get better" "and if I don't" "I will feed you this myself" "ha! You can tr-." finding a space between her lips the food had gone down her throat and of course it was amazing so that she couldn't continue to argue. She grabbed it and finished it so fast that it gave her a head ache and after that she felt cold. It was terrifying, she had felt cold before, heck she had felt it her whole life but this time it bothered Lynx. Before she could even ask two camel skins were being thrown onto her and she wrapped up in them. Still not satisfied though she pulled down the male Icewing about to walk out in one swift motion and he gave a yell of surprise but soon to her demands wrapped his wings around her making her feel warm. In a slightly different way but it worked. The second she didn't feel that warmth anymore she pulled him right back down half unconscious. She's heard a fond sigh then "I'm staying like this for a week aren't I and she gave a mumbled response that Lynx hoped he could make out as "you sure are" then they both went to sleep. She takes it back, having a cold was probably one of the best things to happen to Lynx.