1

"Elkie, I need help! Help me find a house to stay at! ASAP!!" I hurriedly says in the walkie talkie I am holding while trying to fit in the small space I found.

"But why? Over!"

"Western Mafias are chasing me! I stole the folder that they are talking about! You have a friend here that's having a vacation, right? I need help! They--"

"Where's that motherfucking bitch?!" I held my breath as I hear more footsteps coming.

Wonder why I was in North America? Well, 2 years ago, I overheard the heir of South America and his men talking when he went to Taiwan. Said that they are almost finish preparing themseleves and they are ready to slaughter the people from the Asian countries.

I don't know why they need to include the innocent citizens, they should kill Mafias like us, and the senators that corrupts the people's money and who has so many case yet because of the money, they were freed from the jail and many more.

I mean, if I'm really allowed to kill those people who never do anything but to corrupt the people's money, I will literally kill them.

"Fuck! She got away again!"

They started to go to the other direction away from mine. I sighed in relief. "Elkie? Over."

"Okay fine, I talked to my friend, I'll send the address on your phone."

"Great, thanks, love you."

"Whatever, just come back here alive." I chuckles softly before making my way out of the bar where I got fired for the seventh time again.

Well, it's okay though. I'm not serious about working there. It's just that, that's where I can find the members from the Western Mafias, and even the heirs.

And Elkie? She's the heir of Taiwan Mafia and she's the one who became my one and only friend here. It was my idea to go here and live here in America. Well, to get more hints so she can contact the South Korea Mafia and inform them about it.

But not telling that I was the one who gathered all of it. I knew they're already happy plus, it's been 3 years. And I'm sure Jungkook has married his lover now so I had to move on and I already did.

Maybe.

Anyway, I got out from the bar and went inside my car. I checked my phone and saw Elkie already sent the address, I made my way there. It's quite far from my place but it's okay. My place is going to be destroyed any second now because they'll thought I'm there.

"You must be Tzuyu." She extended her hand. "Yeah, sorry for troubling, I just need a shelter to stay at for the night."

She nodded her head as she lets me in. "It's fine though. Besides, we're both Mafias. But from different organization." Sorn laughs. "Let me get you some dinner."

Sorn is from Thailand, she's already friends with Lisa and she's part of their organization. I don't know why went here but Elkie mentioned that Sorn told her she's at America for now because she needed to unwind so Lisa let her.

Speaking of Lisa, I wonder how is she? If their child is a girl, she'll inherit her mother's beautiful face and personality and if it's a boy, well he's probably going to be a womanizer.

Sorn let me used every appliances in her place so I wouldn't disturb her beauty sleep, that's what she says so I just took the chance and watched Netflix.

I never watch the news, I never tried looking at social media or anything more. I just don't want to, plus, there's no reason to look at it anymore.

Since Elkie is tracking me, she informed me that they ruined my 7th house that I bought. Great. Well, atleast I got more clues about how you will attack us.