49

"What are we gonna do, Kook? Those bombs they fucking planted in our countries have timers! All of them!" Jimin oppa says.

We're currently having a meeting here in his office. One of the bombs they planted in Turkey, Iran, Nepal, and Syria exploded a few hours ago.

We've sent help right after and the boys will be there after our meeting. They've reported that the bombs have timers in it as it exploded at the same exact time.

Jungkook has ordered every leader to send their people to find those bombs they planted in every fucking place in their country, as well as ours.

"Nepal has reported that it killed more than 200 civilians. I think they're targetting the populated places so that our attention won't be really focused onto them as we're also gonna help our government to help them escape." Jeonghan oppa reported as he, Dino oppa, Yoongi oppa, and Taehyung are doing something on their laptops.

"Syria reported the bomb killed 270 civilians and still counting." Dino oppa added.

"What now? I'm sure this is part of their fucking plan!" Jeongyeon unnie exclaimed. I'm sure that she's now ready to kill those assholes once the war has started.

I'm not afraid to face them. I'm afraid about the civilians that will die if we couldn't find out where they planted those motherfucking bombs.

I know that all of us can survive this. Like a hundred percent because I know they'll avenge every innocent person that they've killed. Whether it's a person from our country or not.

And me? I'm going to avenge Erica. Though I have already killed Alicia, it's still not enough for me. I know that her brother is also part of this.

And Jungkook? He already has his plan.

To kill the leader of South America Mafia.

Why?

The fifth document we found from their site says so. They were killed in South America Mafia's headquarters. For short.

The parents of the leader of South America Mafia killed his parents.

"We need to find those bombs first before making another plan." He says. "But what if we couldn't?" Nayeon unnie asks. "Their innocent souls are now in our hands, if we couldn't find those bombs, our attentions won't be fully focused on them."

"And that's what they wanted. That's why Tzu and I fought when she found out I already watched the video and I didn't tell her about it." He says again. "I'm sure this is included in their plan. The war is on its way so we need to be ready."

"You mean this is like a warning?" He nodded his head. "Fuck, killing innocent people is their warning?"

"They don't care about them, remember? All they care about is to get the power that the two holds and rule the whole world. If it happens, the world will be in chaos." Yoongi oppa commented. He's right. The world will be in chaos.

The world will never find peace again if it happens. IF it happens. There will be no peace. There will only be war.

The world is actually in chaos right now, even before I left. Even before we met. Everyone knows that yet they act like they don't know anything at all.

Every person who has higher positions than someone always wanted money and power. There's always a person who's desperate for money and power. Especially in the poorest countries here in the world.

"What if the war happens tomorrow? What are we going to do? They'll attack us all at the same time." Jihyo unnie asks.

"Stick to the plan. Once they manage to find one of the bombs they planted here and there, I'll immediately inform you about the next plan I made." He answers.