50

The ride back to our headquarters is not fucking easy.

They tailed us after finding out that I'm outside and Jungkook isn't with me so they target us. Making it hard for us, especially for the man who's driving our van to drive and pass the other cars as they are continuously trying to shoot the van's tires.

And they must have radioed it to the others as some of their planes starts to follow us.

They've wasted their bullets on these innocent people that are panicking inside their cars and those people who are outside who doesn't know what to do, if should they run for their life even though they know they'll die or just stand there and cry because they don't have any choice.

Yerim and I have been trying to call the unnies while our men drive and exchange bullets with those fuckers who are still following us, but it seems like they also cut our signal, allowing them to freely kill every single citizen that their eyes can spot.

I don't know if they already fixed the signal and Jeongyeon unnie manage to track us, or the boys already got back and were ready to lead all our people to fight back.

I tried fixing the signal but I don't have most of the pieces of equipment that I need, all I have is our phone, the things that our men brought, and limited weapons and bullets.

All I hope right now is Jungkook is already back here and is now telling the others to do their tasks as he does his best to track me.

"We don't have many guns left!" One of the men who went with us said after he reloaded his gun as he's one of those who are exchanging bullets with our enemies.

"Are we getting near?" I asked.

"We are only two hours away from our headquarters. They are gaining more than 3 inches to us, if they manage to hit one of our tires, it's over."

God.

"What now, Tzuyu?! We don't know if they now know where are we!" Yerim panics.

"Just calm down." I said. "Drive faster."

"Just aim for their vans' tires so we can still save up some for later if something happens." They nodded their head and radioed it to the other two vans with us.

"What about their planes, Mrs. Jeon?!"

"Ignore them and focus! Don't let them control you! Your fear won't save you!" I shouted.

"Try and try until you manage to call them. If their planes start shooting us, it's over for you and me." I told Yerim, trying to calm her down.

She's fucking worried about Yuri and Mingyu oppa's safety but I assure her that Yuri is safe with our parents.

But my brother? I don't know anymore. They did split up when they went to the countries when the first bombs exploded so there's a possibility that they are now home and now preparing.

But still, I don't know. I'm trying to stay positive for Yerim to see that I'm not scared of facing them, to see that the boys are already back home because deep inside me, I'm fucking getting scared!

As our men focus on the tasks I've given to them, we manage to widen the gap between us and them. Except for their planes of course and they started shooting us.

Thankfully, our driver is skilled with this so he didn't have any problem with avoiding the bullets that are coming from the sky.

And we still don't have any luck about calling the unnies.

"We're only 30 minute---"

I immediately pulled Yerim closer to me as the van starts to roll. Fuck!