54

The waves, that he's pertaining to earlier, aren't that strong right now. It was quiet yet I knew if I jump in it, it'll swallow me whole.

It wouldn't let me breathe. It wouldn't let me kick. It wouldn't let me live.

Just by peeking on it, I'm sure that if he pushes me, they will never be able to find my body.

It was so deep. I couldn't see the bottom from here. I will be needing diving equipment to see the bottom of it.

Only the wires that are put at the edges of the cliff are the one that acts as the fence. I think this was already here way back years ago because it looks old and rusty. 

I shivered as the cold air passes through my skin again. Shit, I think I'd be catching a cold soon. Hopefully, I won't get sick or what.

"My parents did a good thing buying this place." He smirks as the cold wind makes me see his forehead as his hair dances with it.

I just noticed he resembles both Alicia and Eunseo with his eyes. 

"You see. If I push you right now, your husband will never ever see you again." He says. "Except if he kills himself and follows you in the afterlife right after."

"But, I think it would be more amazing if he watches me push you." He laughs, maniacally. "I'm sure he'd follow you immediately just to save you."

"But how could he save you if there's water-only that's surrounding the both of you?" He laughs again.

He's crazy.

"You could've been more powerful if you married me."

I shook my head immediately at him, backing away. Even if our paths met before I went home, I will still never marry him.

He will use me against them. Against him. They, he, especially, already told me how every single Mafia knows that I'm his, I'm sure he's also aware of it.

"Why, then?" He asks.

I swallowed my own saliva before answering. "Just like he said, you aren't him." I answered. "And my heart is faithful to him, and only him. You're not Jeon Jungkook."

He chuckled at my answer, his chuckle tells me that I'm pissing him off because of my answer. But it's the truth! I will never lie when someone questions me about Jungkook and my love for him! I will never lie because I am proud to say that I am in love with him, and him to me as well!

I will never feel ashamed of telling everyone that I only belong to Jeon Jungkook and he only belongs to me.

I will never.

Even if it causes me to lose myself in a few minutes.

"Faithful, aren't we?" He continues to chuckle. "Your faithfulness won't do anything to save you. He could not save you. He would not be able to save you."

"He WILL never save you as you are in my territory."

"Once he steps his foot in the line, it's game over for you."

"But if he gets me before you can do, it's a goodbye for you." I replied back. His eyes darken. Well, you did a great job pissing him off, Tzuyu.

That's your plan, right? If you continue to piss him off, he'll focus his attention only to you and would not let anyone bothers him from hurting you.

With that, I can buy Jungkook some time to go here without getting noticed. Though I know how much he and me, the both of us actually, love to make an entrance, he's not going to do any stupid things that can make him hurt me again.