44

I don't know how long I stared at the dark sky, how long I stared at Erica's body having a bath with her own blood in front of me. How long I cried, I sobbed, I yelled and such.

I don't know how long I am staying here in the rooftop. All I know is I got here before midnight. I killed Alicia by pushing her of the edge of the building and she killed Erica before I can kill her.

My eyes watered again as I thought of her last words.

What did Erica do for her to die like this? She deserves to die while she sleeps peacefully on her room, not like this. What did Erica do for Alicia to torture her every day.

I'm such a stupid girl! I should've thought better! I shouldn't have left! I should've told the unnies that I'll come back after I fixed the mess I left! I shouldn't have left!

I shouldn't have.

But I did. I left Erica alone with the devil. But the devil is now gone, and so is she.

I don't care even more if a Western Mafia sneaks his or her way here in the rooftop and shoots me on behind. I don't even care anymore.

I lost my friend. I lost my friend who never hated me after what I did.

And that makes me hate myself even more. I couldn't save her.

Jungkook found me in the rooftop. He wrapped his coat around me as soon as he arrives in front of me. "You should've went down, Tzu. It's not safe here."

"What if one of them went here and saw you? They would kill you without you knowing!"

"Then that's alright." I said, with no energy left in my voice as I stare at her body again. "What?" He asks in disbelief.

"Can't you see?" I looked at him. "I'm the one who killed her."

Though I ain't the one who pointed a gun at her, I knew deep inside me that I am the real one who killed her. "I could have save her but I didn't!"

"I'd hope earlier that Alicia also killed me, so I can pay for what I had done to her. She should have killed me instead of her."

"Then what about me?" I bit my lip as tears starts to form in my eyes again. "What about me, Tzu? What about Mingyu? What about the girls? What about us?"

I let out a cry. I don't know. I don't know anymore. All I want is for her to be alive again, that's all. But that's impossible to happen. Anything that is impossible can be possible when it comes to us, but when it comes to this, it can't.

We can't do anything about it, I can't do anything fucking about it!

He buried my face on his shoulder as he hugged me. "I know she's important to you, Tzu. But you should let her go."

I shook my head as an answer. "No, I don't want to. I don't want to." I mumbled as I gripped on his shirt.

"Maybe, not for now." He started to wipe my tears away. "We need to go back."

"No, I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave her."

"We're gonna come back to attend her funeral, Tzu. We need to go back, we're at their headquarters. Any second now, we'll be surrounded by Western Mafias."

"But Erica.. I don't want to leave, her please!" I pleaded him. "Tzu—"

"Jungkook! Did you found her—Tzuyu!!"

"Oh my God!" The unnies gasps, after seeing Erica's lifeless body. "Oh gosh, Tzu. Are you okay?" Jihyo unnie knelt down infront of me.

"Tzu! I found some of Erica—Oh my God!" So they brought Elkie here too?