45

Erica's death did took a toll on me. The time when we got back to Seoul, I couldn't help myself but to break down.

All of them became worried as I literally stopped eating, especially Jungkook. He had missed so many meetings because of my situation.

I thought I'll be okay as soon as we got back but I guess I was wrong. I had nightmares the whole time. I kept dreaming and dreaming and dreaming and dreaming about her.

I can still hear her desperate pleads, her cries, and everything! She cries for my name! she cries for me to help her! She cries for me!

Alicia is always present in my dreams. The memory when I saw her shoot Erica is still fresh on my mind and it keeps appearing whenever I start to dream about Erica.

I lost weight because of that.

I took me another month to finally get over with it and finally lets her go. Jungkook was thankful after seeing me eating all the foods he cooked for me. I started to bring my old self back before her death took a toll on me.

I told him everything what happened to me whe I was in America, I told him how important Erica is to me and how I badly regretted on leaving her.

But it taught me a lesson actually.

That is no matter how bad that person did to you, learn to forgive. It's not easy to forget, yes. It will never be easy. But forgiving is. But it'll take time before you can finally forgive someone.

Except for the bitch Alicia and her family. They don't deserve the forgiveness, they will never deserve it. They don't know the word 'mercy' as it's not included in their vocubulary.

We didn't got any news about her brother, or anything else related to her and them. All we know is he ordered to bring her body to him.

Hopefully, he'll bury himself alive as they bury her sister.

They have killed more than a thousand of innocent civilians, they will kill more if the war continues. And we're sure we're going to kill some of them as Western Mafias doesn't know the word 'private'.

They always loved to be on the news everytime they does something. Something that'll scare everyone.

They will never hesitate to waste a bullet on every person who gets into their way or they see whenever they are on a mission or something. They don't care about the lives of those innocent civilians they killed.

They want attention, as much as they want power. They are self-proclaimed the most powerful rulers in the Mafia world, including the normal world.

"Why do you look so nervous, you bitch? It's not like he's going to run away." I looked behind me through the mirror in front of me and saw Elkie and Shuhua walked in the room.

"I'm not nervous." I manage to say as I heaved a deep breath. "Yeah, but your expression says the opposite." Shuhua says with full of sarcasm in her voice.

The both of them actually does look cute on the dresses we asked someone to do when we talked about our wedding.

"Congratulations! You'll finally become his 'Mrs. Jeon Tzuyu' approximately in six hours."

Yes. I'll be Jeon Tzuyu soon. Our wedding day has finally came. And I'm really excited about it. I haven't seen him since last night because that's what they said. The bride and the groom aren't allowed to see each other the night before their wedding.

We prepared so hard for this. I don't know how much Jungkook has spent for our wedding but he said he spent five times the money that Yoongi oppa spent for their wedding.