4

Surprised? Not at all, actually.

My gun? Still on my hands.

My eyes? Looking back at him without any emotions.

Hospital? Nah, not gonna be the place where he'll stay at.

Hell? Yes, the perfect place for him.

Hotel? Trivago.

Anyway, just joking actually. Good thing I didn't pulled the trigger.

"You know you're beautiful, but turns out, you're an Asian."

"You know you aren't handsome, yet you're acting like one." I said back as I stood up straight since I'm getting tired because of my position when I turned around to face him.

Guess who it is? Well, the leader of the group who's busy searching for me.

His members suddenly starts to come out from the dark. Seriously? Do they think they can scare me with their serious faces plus their black matching outfits? Bitch please, I have faced so many groups who acts toughs like this.

"Give us the folder and you'll live."

"Be gone and leave me alone."

He smirks again as he slightlu chuckles, and also his co-members. "Do you really think we're easy? We're from the North America Mafia."

"And do you really think you can beat me?"

"Making it hard, huh?" He starts to walk towards me while I remained standing. Preparing myself once he attacks me.

If you attack first, make sure you can keep up with that because if you can't, you lose? You die. So make sure to stay calm at situations like this and make your enemy attack you first.

"You know you're quite sexy, your ass is big and round."

The fuck this bitch talking about? I know I'm fucking sexy as hell that's why Jungkook never gets tired of touching me. "We can let our heir kill us, for one condition."

"Make me happy with that body of yours--" I punched him with my gun, and before his members can pull out theirs, I quickly pulled their leader and wrapped my arm around his neck and points the gun right into his head.

"I'm no stripper, mister." I whispered, still keeping my eyes on his members. "If you want to fuck someone, then it shouldn't be me." I pointed my gun to the guy on the left side and shot him and clutched the gun and pointed it to his head before his members can react.

"Alright then, shoot me." I said. "Shoot me and your leader dies and so will you all."

"Just give us back the folder and you'll live!"

"I'll live? Oh yes, I will. After I kill all of you." I shot him in instant and did what I did earlier.

"I will still live after I kill every single pieces of shits that is part of the North America Mafia."

I shot them all in instant, and now the only one who's left is their leader. "Why don't you fuck your own self instead, you horny motherfucker?"

"Fuck you, bitch." I shot him in his head and put him in the ground. I checked myself if I got any blood on my clothes and my skin but fortunately, none. I checked the whole place too, to see if there's a cctv camera that caught me killing them, luckily none too.

These fucking motherfuckers ruined my mood! Irritatedly, I called a cab but fuck before I can even last a few seconds inside, I immediately went out and walked the whole damn way to my place.