Note

Hi guys! So I've finally finished 'His' before 2020 ends! My second favorite story among all the stories I wrote!

So, I wanna hear all your thoughts about 'Hers' and 'His'. This is my first time writing a Mafia AU! book, and I hope I did great, though I have so many grammatical errors, english isn't my first lamguage but I'm trying my best to become fluent in it.

So, yeah, what are your thoughts, hehe?

So since it's now finished, I'm able to continue writing the series tag I published on my first account that I couldn't access anymore. I will be updating that while I also update 'Regret'. I will be publishing 'Regret' maybe next year.

It's a BangTwiceTeen series guys okay. The ships that I used in my previous books will also be the ships there. I'm sorry for my readers who are TaeSana shippers, DahMin shippers, JiNa shippers, and ChaeJoon shippers!

And also, about the new TzuKook book that I told you guys months ago, it already has four chapters, and also the another AU! book of mine that all my BangTwiceTeen ships are there. It's going to be hard for me to write it because I'll be writing it on a Third Person Point of View and the chapters will be longer than we all expected, okay.

But I will publish it, not now, but soon.

I hope you guys had a great ride with this book! Thank you all so much for the love and support you give not only to 'His', but for all my books including me!

Let's all meet in 'Regret'! Thank you so much! I love you all!! 💜