48

The leader of the most powerful and strongest organization in both Mafia world and the normal world, Jeon Jungkook with his wife, Jeon Tzuyu.

"Why wasn't I informed that they'd change it using the pictures we took for fun?" I asked. "They asked me about it and I wanted to see how will you react after you found out that the photoshoot thingy that I asked us to do is for this."

"Surprised?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I rolled my eyes at him and continued reading.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook is the missing heir of South Korea Mafia. He was found right after his fiancé ran away after the late Park Eunseo, the Western Mafias' spy, ruined her. She was killed the day after Jeon Jungkook found her and kept her at South Korea Mafia's old headquarters.

His first very order is for his wife to stay as his fiancé until she was found, Chou Tzuyu that is now Jeon Tzuyu.

Jeon Jungkook now leads the organization that the only thing that his parents have left for him. He keeps pursuing the justice they deserve as he tries to find his fiancé almost five years ago.

As he was trained mostly by his right hands, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, and Kim Seokjin, he's now the most skilled in the whole world, with his wife, as she was known as the baddass of all the baddass women in the whole world.

Jeon Jungkook is responsible for the deaths of over a thousand of people, including the people from the Asian Mafias.

"Wait! Asian Mafias?!" I looked at him in shock. Why?! How?! They're our allies! How could he kill some of them?! He nodded his head for confirmation. "Why?!"

"Some of them wanted to join the Western. Their jealousy because of the power we hold made them turn our backs on us. And even before they could ask the Westerns protection, I killed them." He answers.

Even some of our allies became jealous because of our power?!

"And wait! You're responsible for the death of over a thousand--you killed so many people in four years?!" He nodded his head once again. "Some Western Mafias thought I'll be a pussy when it comes to fighting, but they didn't know that I was training the whole time while busy finding you and attending meetings, parties, and everything that I need to attend as my presence is always needed."

So if I were responsible for the death of over 500 back then, then now, I'm also responsible for thousand of people because I don't know how many people I killed when I lived in Taiwan and America!

I then continued on reading about him before reading mine.

They also changed my picture.