58

"You're seriously turning into a workaholic Mafia, Jeon Jungkook." Nayeon noona rolls her eyes at me as she hands me a folder, containing some files from one of our allies.

"Why don't you join your hyungs?"

"They're crazy. I'd like to be normal until I die." I simply answered as I start to check the files inside it. All of these are important so I need to read this all thoroughly.

Jeongyeon noona let out a loud laugh. "He has a point, though. All of them are so crazy." She says.

"You're defending your husband a while ago and now you're saying that Jeonghan is also crazy?" Momo noona raises her eyebrow at her.

"We'll call you once the dinner is ready." Jihyo says as she tells the others using her eyes that they should leave me alone.

This is my everyday routine. I spend the whole day inside my office, checking files that our allies sent to me. I go out when it's only time to eat lunch or dinner. After that, I'm going straight to my room and wash before sleeping.

They always try their best to cheer me up but none of them could do it. Even Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung who's much closer to me couldn't even cheer me up.

Because they aren't Chou Tzuyu who lit up my world before. Now, it fell again and it's covered with darkness.

There's no light surrounding me again, darkness is all I can see yet I'm doing my best to bring that light.

She's been missing for four years now. We've searched every place here in Asia and we couldn't find any trace of her.

Eunseo's words pushed her to leave, she treasures them so much that it led her to sacrifice her own happiness for their lives.

No, let me rephrase that.

Mine and Eunseo's words pushed her to leave. If only I had known about my real identity. If only I had known.

I didn't blame Taehyung hyung for this, I understand him. Everyone also thought that there's a right time for this thing but once they learned their lesson, they'll realize that there's no such thing as that.

Instead of being happy, you'll get hurt.

I sighed and realizes I couldn't focus anymore. I closed the folder and put it on the table, massaging my temples.

That's what I regret the most. I didn't just hurt her physically, I hurt her feelings. I understand why Mingyu almost killed me after Eunseo said those.

Speaking of that motherfucker, he just entered my office without knocking on the door. "Dinner's ready, asshole."

Huh? "But the girls just left." I replied, in a low voice. "Asshole, they left almost an hour ago, you're so into your work and you didn't even notice the time." He laughs, crazily.

Oh. Time does fly so fast. "Do you choose your work over my sister now?"

"Shut the fuck up, motherfucker. I'm working to find her." I irritatingly said. "Okay, so that's why you still haven't found her."

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I glared at him and watch him laugh. I hope he chokes on his own saliva--wait, why would I hope for that when I can kill him as in right now?

I took out my gun and aimed it at him. He stops laughing and raised both of his hands. "You asshole! If you shoot me, I will never let you marry my sister!"

"Then don't! She doesn't have any choice but to marry me as she is still my fiancé!" I shouted. "Yah, Kim Mingyu! Didn't Nayeon unnie--What the!" Yeri says after she opened the door. This is the major difference between him and his wife! She knows how to respect while this asshole doesn't.